Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'If' we sign Torres tomorrow then i bet Liverpool will have a contract clause that he(Torres) can't play on Sunday.The same will apply for Anelka or whoever was to be included in the deal,that's 'if' it goes through.

It's a bit too early to chat about the match itself.Let's get Sunderland out the way 1st :eyebrows:

:offtopic:My 500th post.Not bad considering i've been absent for 18 months!.

This will be the first game I think that Joe Cole will have played against us since he left, as he didn't play when we played them at Anfield. Expecting that he'll get a lot of stick from us when he comes on to the pitch.

This will be the first game I think that Joe Cole will have played against us since he left, as he didn't play when we played them at Anfield. Expecting that he'll get a lot of stick from us when he comes on to the pitch.

Even chances of that are slim, he hardly features in Dalglish's line-ups :lol: