Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about a situation where Liverpool players refuse to shake Torres' hand before the game. If that happens, you can't refuse it's classless. You got 50 million from the guy ffs it's not like he robbed Anfield coffers before fucking off.

Agree!! Everyones going on about Torres has no class but not shaking his hand its childish! Moving club..affair...hmmm which one has the most reason

And I hardly doubt Newcastle do the same to Caroll.

Anyho...:D wont be happy till games over tommrow mind...defintly scream if we cant take advantage

Exactly. But of course it's our fault they can't win things and hence top players want to leave rolleyes.gif

I come here under these circumstances, try to be as kind as possible, share my opinions on things and what do I get? (N).gif

Now it is even bigger than in time you posted it, as Man United lost.

Lol yes, be so good if we have this win.

Exactly. But of course it's our fault they can't win things and hence top players want to leave rolleyes.gif

So there fans should come here to complain at us. Well in all fairness they were the ones who wouldn't make a new contract with him. Why they blaming us for buying someone who Liverpool didn't even want.

I come here under these circumstances, try to be as kind as possible, share my opinions on things and what do I get? %28N%29.gif

Well that's fine but you don't need to take it out on us for anything about Torres, discussing about the match is fine by me. It's going to be a good match and important for us both.

I was just working out and during mid session break checked livescores. It was 2-1. Thought to myself that if I give my maximum this training, Wolves will win. Sounds silly but that's how I am! :D

This will give extra motivation for Chelsea. It'll also relieve the pressure on them to some extent.

I was just working out and during mid session break checked livescores. It was 2-1. Thought to myself that if I give my maximum this training, Wolves will win. Sounds silly but that's how I am! :D

This will give extra motivation for Chelsea. It'll also relieve the pressure on them to some extent.

It's going to be a very competative game, the one against Sunderland gave me a damn heart attack, that game was just in each others boxes constantly i just couldn't take it. Though Liverpool want to get a sly 3 points past Sunderland and try and compete with 5th place. So we both want to get some sly points here, this should be a great match. I just hope Chelsea put all the effort in and not be a game i'm going to cry about and be dissapointed with.

If there are players who refuse to shake hands with Torres, they're definitely Carra, Stevie and Pepe.

Why would Pepe refuse to shake his hand? That would be totally classless which isn't Pepe. They are Spanish teammates too. Don't see that happening at all. Too be fair don't see any LFC players refusing to shake his hand...except maybe Skrtel whose not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

Why would Pepe refuse to shake his hand? That would be totally classless which isn't Pepe. They are Spanish teammates too. Don't see that happening at all. Too be fair don't see any LFC players refusing to shake his hand...except maybe Skrtel whose not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

Okay maybe not him, Pepe is a nice lad. But I think that Carra won't shake hands with Torres, I really do.