Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Daglish defintely will come out with something special to attack us. I believe Liverpool will sit back and counter at lightening speed. We just need to ensure Cole and Bosingwa have their crosses blocked.

Honestly no crosses should be inside the box, if theres any, Cech should be there to collect it.

Meireles once scored against us in 2007 in our Champions League game vs Porto, was a nice volley as well, he better not repeats that! wank2.gif

I remember that game. Was it at the Estadio do Dragao, where Shevchenko scored an equaliser.. 1st Leg 1-1 ... we went on to win 2-1 at the Bridge where Quaresma scored for them...

I sound like Statman! :whistling:

I made a bet with my teacher that Chelsea will come higher than Bolton at the end of the season. Trust Bolton to get a lucky goal on the last minute against Bolton. I hope Chelsea win this. Lol and Man United already just scored first 3 minutes... typical.

They just dropped 2 points against Newcastle :D Hahah they had 4:0 lead and in the end it was 4:4 (for Newcastle :dance:)...

I hope we win tomorrow! Go blues!

Yeah it was a remarkable come back. But it's also good for us, slows Arsenal down at least.

I made a bet with my teacher that Chelsea will come higher than Bolton at the end of the season. Trust Bolton to get a lucky goal on the last minute against Bolton. I hope Chelsea win this. Lol and Man United already just scored first 3 minutes... typical.

Yeah it was a remarkable come back. But it's also good for us, slows Arsenal down at least.

but then man u just got scored on..

anyways i want ramires to start over mikel but i think that with mikel we have more cover for our back line with the fullbacks going forward. it will be interesting to see what carlo picks

but then man u just got scored on..

anyways i want ramires to start over mikel but i think that with mikel we have more cover for our back line with the fullbacks going forward. it will be interesting to see what carlo picks

Well that's some good news, though it will still go Man U's way.

Level on points with Spurs now... but second place is in touching distance.

That crisis looks so costly now...

Dont it just..does your head in.And you go over the what ifs..Spurs and Villa that didnt look to bad at the time given our form but now..ahhh been 4 extra points :(

Hey ho....Least we're getting a goal difference back

I'm pretty sure that the 5-3-2 formation was only for Stoke. Against you we're trying to keep possession, attack, and concentrate on our own game. We definitely won't park the bus as some of you thought, we are going for the win. Our lineup could be something like this:

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson

Lucas

Gerrard Meireles

Kuyt-----------------------------Maxi

Suarez

That 5-3-2 I put was supposed to be a 4-5-1, like you've put.

That crisis looks so costly now...

It does! The good thing is, a situation like that will motivate the players into working harder, and getting better results. While we're winning all the time, it puts pressure on those above us to do the same, and we could get some blips from them later on. (here's hoping)