Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

SORRY BUT I NEED TO DO THIS IN BIG TEXT TO GET A REPLY. :)

IS IT ME OR WILL CHELSEA BE A LAUGHING STOCK WE IF WE LOSE SUNDAY AND suarez SCORES THE WINNER?

WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN! THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME!

It will be even more of a laughing stock if Torres gets an injury :whistling:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS IT ME OR WILL CHELSEA BE A LAUGHING STOCK WE IF WE LOSE SUNDAY AND suarez SCORES THE WINNER?

What's with the font?

I might be turning 40,but i ain't fucking blind!!

Must win game?.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!.

No point thinking that, in the long run, whether we win, lose or draw, we'll still be a lot more successful than them. Anyone can beat anyone in one game. I would be surprised if they beat us though.

Imagine if we had to play at Anfield on Sunday. But we're the home team and we should not lose at the Bridge, we should be confident and beat them. We can't waste this opportunity and we can't afford to lose anymore points.

I expect Torres to be under real pressure, not really good that he's playing his first game for his new club against his old club, let alone that he's only signed with us this week.

I guarantee we'll see some dirty tackles by Gerrard.

As well as the scousers singing that hideous Stevie G song.I got one

Mrs G's a slapper,she loves celery

and when she's shagging Stevie

she thinks of John Terry!

:tiphat:

Of course Gerrard will be out to murder Nando, he still regrets giving into the scousers shirt burning.

He watched as Terry & Lamps lifted the title last season, a title in which he will never win.

Gerrard had his chance to lift the title 5 years ago,but gave in to the shirt burning,bone-headed reprobates.

Chicken.

Sorry but why do you need to ask that? Clearly its going to be embarrassing if we don't win and suarez scores the winner...

Sorry but why do you need to ask that? Clearly its going to be embarrassing if we don't win and suarez scores the winner...

Call it attention seeking,CC

Every forum has one.There's one born every minute :)

Forget Liverpool ffs, This is all about us, I feel Luiz has to start as he could match Suarez's pace, and Terry will fucking murder him if he gets the chance.

The one thing I could see being a problem at the weekend. Suarez looks very agile and could be a handful for Terry/Ivan, but would it be asking too much of Luiz to give him his debut in this kind of match?

The one thing I could see being a problem at the weekend. Suarez looks very agile and could be a handful for Terry/Ivan, but would it be asking too much of Luiz to give him his debut in this kind of match?

I don't think so, they boy may be 23, but he's got a ton of experience under his belt. He's played against opposition like Hulk, so I think he can handle his own. Understand your point, but remember Suarez is just as new as Luiz is, so they both haven't properly adapted, making them perfect sparring opponents (so to speak..)

I don't think so, they boy may be 23, but he's got a ton of experience under his belt. He's played against opposition like Hulk, so I think he can handle his own. Understand your point, but remember Suarez is just as new as Luiz is, so they both haven't properly adapted, making them perfect sparring opponents (so to speak..)

Good point mate, although who gets dropped from the current team? Harsh as it may sound, I think Ivan may have to make way, the diamond formation relies a fair bit on the full backs to provide the width, and Bosingwa tends to be a bit more attack-minded.

Good point mate, although who gets dropped from the current team? Harsh as it may sound, I think Ivan may have to make way, the diamond formation relies a fair bit on the full backs to provide the width, and Bosingwa tends to be a bit more attack-minded.

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ivan won't attack as much as Bos obviously, but that's our best back 4.