Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

This is pure theatre, Torres has to be up for this.

On a side note, realistically we may only lift an FA cup this season. Yet Torres isn't eligible to play. I don't like the idea of him celebrating in a suit without doing anything to contribute. As long as Scumpool don't reach the top 4, i suppose he can at least say he accomplished CL football.

He will hold the CL trophy come May. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentleman Agreement is against FIFA rules. If they wanted that "Gentleman Agreement" they should have loaned him to us and not grab the £50m, thats where the agreement comes in.

Torres, its time to split that lazy defence apart. I still cant believe we have Torres at Chelsea. blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Fernando destroyed us. Revenge to him? :D

Haha you got me there mate XD They one against us, now it's time we beat them ^^

Haha did you guys see Liverpool lineup against Stoke?

Kuyt and Meireles in attack XD It's like they're playing against Barcelona, no 2 Barcelonas!

(to be sung IF Chelsea are winning 7-0, it's almost the end of the game, and Gerrard gets fouled)

STEVIE'S LIVERPOOL SLUM

THEY'VE LOST SEVEN NIL AND THEY'RE OUT OF THE CUP

HE'S KICKED BY JT AND HE CAN'T GET BACK UP

STEVIE'S LIVERPOOL SLUM

you heard it here first! :whistling:

city drew!!! we are 2 points behind having played a game less, here we come 3rdblue%20scalf.gif bad news suarez scord for the scouse dry.gif

Suarez did NOT score for the scousers.. It was a own goal and will be noted so in the statistics too.

SORRY BUT I NEED TO DO THIS IN BIG TEXT TO GET A REPLY. :)

IS IT ME OR WILL CHELSEA BE A LAUGHING STOCK WE IF WE LOSE SUNDAY AND suarez SCORES THE WINNER?

WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN! THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME!