Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys expect Chelsea to lineup against us? Surely Torres won't start? carloeyebrow.jpeg

And thanks for the comments Gianfranco. tiphat.gif

Hard to say, But I'd say he will. He's been here since Monday now and trained with the team a couple of times, and you don't pay 50 million to play him on the bench.

Welcome.Nice to have a Liverpool fan post who aint going on about 'I hope....breaks his leg blah blah'.

I agree it wasnt nice to hear what he said but end of the day he's gotta please his new club and all and give them what they want to hear.Its not new thats he's moved and the whole things getting really boring now

Whatever the result cant see it being the main talking points,thats defintly gana be how the new players did and reception and all

Gana be a close game either way

Reina

Kelly Carragher Kyrgiakos Agger

Johnson Gerrard Meireles Lucas Aurelio

Kuyt

I'm pretty sure that the 5-3-2 formation was only for Stoke. Against you we're trying to keep possession, attack, and concentrate on our own game. We definitely won't park the bus as some of you thought, we are going for the win. Our lineup could be something like this:

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson

Lucas

Gerrard Meireles

Kuyt-----------------------------Maxi

Suarez

I'm pretty sure that the 5-3-2 formation was only for Stoke. Against you we're trying to keep possession, attack, and concentrate on our own game. We definitely won't park the bus as some of you thought, we are going for the win. Our lineup could be something like this:

Reina

Lucas

Gerrard Meireles

Suarez

Indeed...that's what would I play ^^

1 more day...can't bloody wait, it's going to be a match to remember!

Reina

Lucas

Gerrard Meireles

Suarez

That's exactly how I imagine you will play. Its certainly the formation that gets the best out of Meireles and Maxi.

Personally, as to how we'll line up, I think we'll go for the same team and players that played and beat Sunderland 4-2.

seems the Pool owner has climbed on the Wenger bandwagon ,,,criticising our spending . Most unusual for another owner to do this ,,,but

of course he is called Henry

Yeh that one doesnt make sense! They spent as well! Bit random for them to have a moan

seems the Pool owner has climbed on the Wenger bandwagon ,,,criticising our spending . Most unusual for another owner to do this ,,,but

of course he is called Henry

Wenger can GTF....Arsenal have money but he refuses to spend it as he sees his style as the way to go. The same style that has won him fuck all for the best part of a decade. As for the Scank, (Scouse Yank) he can suck my fat one.

Since 2006, Liverpool have spent £248m on transfers compared to £232m for Chelsea.

Wenger can GTF....Arsenal have money but he refuses to spend it as he sees his style as the way to go. The same style that has won him fuck all for the best part of a decade. As for the Scank, (Scouse Yank) he can suck my fat one.

Since 2006, Liverpool have spent £248m on transfers compared to £232m for Chelsea.

love your way with wordsblue%20scalf.gif

Really looking forward to this one, though that goes without saying! The grace that the Liverpool supporters have shown since Torres' departure is about what I've come to expect from them really - they haven't even won a trophy in 5 years and they're still banging on about past honours and 'prestige' as if that excuses falling short of a players ambitions. Contemptuous, if it were not so highly amusing. :)

I imagine Torres will start alongside Drogba, accompanied by Anelka who likes to drift into midfield and will provide support and link-up play to the forward two. Midfield will consist of Mikel, Lampard and Essien, though Ramires could get the nod ahead of him; personally I'd favour Ramires based on current form. The back four is easiest to pick, with Bosingwa at right back, and Ivanovich partnered with Terry in central defence. It's not likely that Luiz will start, but hopefully he'll make an appearance at some point.

As for my prediction, I'm going to go with 4-0 to the Blues. Drogba to get a double, with Malouda and Torres finishing the scousers off.

I hope you come in peace because a Liverpool fan signing on to a Chelsea forum at this time under these circumstances won't be taken very well if you troll or look for trouble.

Very true! I remember one Liverpool fan who did the same thing.

I'm sure Chelsea won't bollock up tomorrow. A lot of the players realise what's at steak. We've brought in two quality players, which is sending a message out to those currently above us, and there is plenty more of the season for them to have a bad patch.

I just don't want Arsenal to win anything :mouthclosed:

Edited by CJ Revo

I'm sure Chelsea won't bollock up tomorrow. A lot of the players realise what's at steak. We've brough two quality players, which is sending a message out to those currently above us, and there is plenty more of the season for them to have a bad patch.

I just don't want Arsenal to win anything :mouthclosed:

Need to keep the pressure on City as well.Win tommrow go back to being 2 behind and hopfully they'll drop points and we wont and volia third!...and we have a chance to close the gap on Arsenal...

Hell no!Carling Cup..maybe mean its an ugly cup but nah rather it went to B'Ham

And swear Liverpool havent done the double over us in yonks so be shite to change that now!