Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez is a cheat.Suarez and Liverpool are made for each other :smiliecap1:

I really liked Suarez during the world cup. I mean he didn't exactly cheat, he got sent off like he should for the foul he comitted. Was pretty awesome. It's a shame to see him go and rot in liverpool now.

Ah don't be like that! Isn't Andy Carroll still injured? I wonder will he play on sunday. We seriously need to win or it could end up a very embarrassing situation! Prediction 3-1 to Chels

Don't know about Suarez, will watch the Liverpool-Stoke game tonight. As far as Carroll's concerned he will miss the Stoke game. According to the Liverpool fan forum Carroll should be fit by weekend BUT I've seen Newcastle fans saying that he should be back after the international break, so it's not really sure either way. Suarez and Carroll both are semi-fit. Suarez has a match pause following his biting incident in Eredivisie with Ajax, and Carroll has been injured. We live-we see.

Don't know about Suarez, will watch the Liverpool-Stoke game tonight. As far as Carroll's concerned he will miss the Stoke game. According to the Liverpool fan forum Carroll should be fit by weekend BUT I've seen Newcastle fans saying that he should be back after the international break, so it's not really sure either way. Suarez and Carroll both are semi-fit. Suarez has a match pause following his biting incident in Eredivisie with Ajax, and Carroll has been injured. We live-we see.

Ok thanks for that! A 'biting incident' yikes! He likes to play rough

seeing as carrol is injured and suarez will hav only had 1 game in the premier league it s going to be hard for them to score. if we play with Drogba, torres and anelka which i hope then torres will be soooooo up for that and if anelka plays like he did last night then BOOM! 5-0 blue%20scalf.gif

Premier League - Paper Round: Chelsea refuse gentleman's agreement

Chelsea have rejected a request from Liverpool for a "gentleman's agreement" to leave Fernando Torres out of the side that will face the Reds at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, according to Wednesday's papers.

read rest here...

Haha looks like somebody is scared :eyebrows:

BTW Luiz Suarez is a very versatile player, he can play as a CF and as a GK XD

Just take a look at his technique!

Premier League - Paper Round: Chelsea refuse gentleman's agreement

Chelsea have rejected a request from Liverpool for a "gentleman's agreement" to leave Fernando Torres out of the side that will face the Reds at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, according to Wednesday's papers.

LMAO that's right, be very afraid bitches xD

This is pure theatre, Torres has to be up for this.

On a side note, realistically we may only lift an FA cup this season. Yet Torres isn't eligible to play. I don't like the idea of him celebrating in a suit without doing anything to contribute. As long as Scumpool don't reach the top 4, i suppose he can at least say he accomplished CL football.

This is pure theatre, Torres has to be up for this.

On a side note, realistically we may only lift an FA cup this season. Yet Torres isn't eligible to play. I don't like the idea of him celebrating in a suit without doing anything to contribute. As long as Scumpool don't reach the top 4, i suppose he can at least say he accomplished CL football.

pffft liverpool will be lucky to get europa league blue%20scalf.gif