Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essien has to settle a score with suarez.

Spot on there buddy.Even though Essien didn't play in that game,i'm sure he's hurting.Suarez cruelly robbed Ghana from making History.

A justified reason for retribution in my book!

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ivan won't attack as much as Bos obviously, but that's our best back 4.

I think Carlo will Stick to

Bossy - Ivan - Terry - Cole

i cant see Luiz being put in a game as big as this with only two days training with his new team mates. We all know Carlo dosent like to make radical changes so i see Luiz being on the bench.

Yes? Didn't he get sent off for the foul like I said? I loved every second of it, that is the best abuse of the ruels I have ever seen and I like players who wants to win no matter the cost.

Come on Torres ! Shut those Liverpool loving media and plastic cunts at work up by scoring Sunday. blue%20scalf.gif

Media last night wanking over Suarez -er it was an own goal you fawning spastics.

Agree!! Not that he'd get any credit if we do win.The game itself get a small mention and the rest be about a small incident or something that has nothing to do with it

Whereas if scum win be a full page spread about it and them going on and on and on how great they are blahhh blahh

Good point mate, although who gets dropped from the current team? Harsh as it may sound, I think Ivan may have to make way, the diamond formation relies a fair bit on the full backs to provide the width, and Bosingwa tends to be a bit more attack-minded.

I'd really prefer Bosingwa dropped, sure Ivanovic isn't as attacking, but he's still a good right back anyway.

Come on Torres ! Shut those Liverpool loving media and plastic cunts at work up by scoring Sunday. blue%20scalf.gif

Media last night wanking over Suarez -er it was an own goal you fawning spastics.

Lmao, When I first read that I thought "Why the fuck is he saying come on Torres"?

This going to take some getting used too :lol:

I think the team will be this

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - JT - A. Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka

Drogba - Torres

3-1 Chelsea :champions:

id want this, possibly luiz instead of iva as i think he should have more time to settle

I see no reason to change a winning team, and a team that put in their best display away from home since April.

Luiz flew to Brazil on Wednesday to complete his work permit, and will have returned at some point last night/this morning - an 11,000-round-mile trip. I can't see him featuring as a result.

Torres should come on - to his own reception - with about 20 minutes left.

Blue Lion has a valid point that Luiz may be jet-lagged if he had to go to Brazil to complete his work permit,but i thought that would of been done in Portugal :unsure:

Maybe it would be sensible to bench Torres,take the pressure off him and unleash him for a start in our next league game.We can beat Liverpool without Torres anyway.But when you spend £50m on a striker,it's very unlikely he's given an 'easy' first day at work.

3-2 Chelsea