Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz shouldn't start his first EPl game against liverpool under the current circumstances of us getting torres and them getting suarez and carrol .... this game will be very tough and every team will give it all they have .... and as much as a class defender he is and possessing simply all the skills to be the perfect partner for terry , don't expect this partnership to be at it's best at day 1 ...

so luiz should start against fulham , and if we are winning against liverpool he should come in for bosingwa at 75th min. ....

Torres must start ......

apart from the fact that he is fernando torres , the best striker in the epl now and may be in the world ... we can't afford to let kalou start , he had a good game against sunderland but let's face it how often does that happen ?!

also let's imagine the game scenarios if torres is not starting,

the perfect scenario 1 : we are winning , now torres comes in with 20 minutes to go and even if he scores , this goal won't mean a lot because it will come from a winning position , not as if this goal won us the game or anything ...

the worst case scenario : we are losing , now torres comes in and he has loads of pressure on him to score against his former club in his 1st game with us or we will lose .... and he only has 20 minutes to go !!!

in both cases his morale won't be at its best as in the 1st case he will know it's just he meaningless 20 minutes that the new signings get to have their cameos , so his determination won't be as high as it should be ... in 2nd case the pressure to score will kill him .

but if he starts the pressure will be much less as he will get 90 minutes to score instead of just 20 and the determinationn will be much much more .

start torres against liverpool and luiz against fulham

Quite a few characters with links with both clubs in this one..

Torres, Joe Cole, Steve Clarke, Glen Johnson & Benayoun (had he been fit)

Don't forget Anelka either, as he has played for lots of clubs :D

Luiz shouldn't start his first EPl game against liverpool under the current circumstances of us getting torres and them getting suarez and carrol .... this game will be very tough and every team will give it all they have .... and as much as a class defender he is and possessing simply all the skills to be the perfect partner for terry , don't expect this partnership to be at it's best at day 1 ...

so luiz should start against fulham , and if we are winning against liverpool he should come in for bosingwa at 75th min. ....

Torres must start ......

apart from the fact that he is fernando torres , the best striker in the epl now and may be in the world ... we can't afford to let kalou start , he had a good game against sunderland but let's face it how often does that happen ?!

also let's imagine the game scenarios if torres is not starting,

the perfect scenario 1 : we are winning , now torres comes in with 20 minutes to go and even if he scores , this goal won't mean a lot because it will come from a winning position , not as if this goal won us the game or anything ...

the worst case scenario : we are losing , now torres comes in and he has loads of pressure on him to score against his former club in his 1st game with us or we will lose .... and he only has 20 minutes to go !!!

in both cases his morale won't be at its best as in the 1st case he will know it's just he meaningless 20 minutes that the new signings get to have their cameos , so his determination won't be as high as it should be ... in 2nd case the pressure to score will kill him .

but if he starts the pressure will be much less as he will get 90 minutes to score instead of just 20 and the determinationn will be much much more .

start torres against liverpool and luiz against fulham

What an awful theory.

Getting so sick of all the Torres articles and the 'betryaed them yada yada' Get over it!! Its done! Its not like its a new thing thats happened

Torres to score a last minute winner :D..god good job Andy Gray aint commentating anymore he wouldnt know what to say now Torres is a Chelsea player,wouldnt have gotten any praise thats for sure

More of this please.

Without this, Abramovich would not have bought the club,

Don't know about that mate.I think it made Abramovich's life easier and gave him a lift buying a club that were already in the champions league,rather than buy a club that came so close,more rebuilding would of had to of been done.

Abramovich would of bought Chelsea still,but i doubt Ranieri would of still held on to his job.....and Bates wouldn't of got as much as he did,had of we missed out on a CL place in 2003.

But that's history fella.

Wait a momento,we don't have a history,do we? :doh:

Don't know about that mate.I think it made Abramovich's life easier and gave him a lift buying a club that were already in the champions league,rather than buy a club that came so close,more rebuilding would of had to of been done.

Abramovich would of bought Chelsea still,but i doubt Ranieri would of still held on to his job.....and Bates wouldn't of got as much as he did,had of we missed out on a CL place in 2003.

Yup we're making history. Without that CL qualification -I dont think we would have been on the Russians radar.

Still fantastic game -was in a pub full of Candy shirt wearing cunts and it kicked off -something over Lampard if I remember rightly. :)

JT wants warm welcome for Cole

Chelsea captain John Terry hopes fans give Joe Cole a good reception in Sunday's clash with Liverpool.

"Joe gave everything for this club and hopefully the fans will recognise that and give him the reception he deserves," explained Terry.

"He is a Chelsea boy, even when he was at West Ham he said he was a Chelsea boy as a kid.

"I was sorry to see him go, others were too. That's why I'm 100 per cent sure he'll get a great reception."

"He's a great lad and I'm still in contact with him," Terry continued.

"I watched his debut and him getting sent off - he should never have been sent off.

"Then he picked up a knock but he is confident in his own ability and me too.

"I'm sure he will have a huge part to play for Liverpool."

Couldn't agree more with the skipper!!

Gerrard's got a knack of getting involved in Chelsea landmarks hasn't he? Sent off in that vital final day game which probably got Roman here, scored an own goal to give us the first trophy in the Roman - Jose era and of course that lovely backpass assist to land us our first double.

Steven Gerrard - Chelsea's 12th man :cfc: