Edinson Cavani

CFC58

WHAT!?, CRIMINAL POST!.

Point out!, and no i mean it just point out where have i said that?, because really what you just said there can start wars on this forum!.

Sorry I just assumed you did. You will start hating him once he joins us though.

Why not? And why would any of them rot on the bench? We had Drogba and Torres last season and none of them really rotted on the bench. Look at other teams. Do you really think that with Lukaku on loan that we will go with just Torres and Sturridge? Honestly ive got twice the trust in Sturridge compared with Torres atm. Dont get me wrong, I love Torres but to give him that trust and expect him to do "a Drogba" for us in the season is being too optimistic.

What's "a Drogba"?

Could be wrong but his scoring record for the last two years has been pants. Yes scored in big games, but couldn't hit a barn door in the PL.

Our defense needs good we can't have same problems as Brasil!

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Hazard Oscar Mata

Cavani - Torres

Is Mikel good nowadays to hold our midfield down?

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Witsel/Fellaini

Hazard Oscar Mata

Cavani - Torres

@Eviltwinz93 brought up Witsel for midfield versatile and i agree he can be all midfield options either midfield, cam winger hes a very good player. Fellaini seems like a good option to we need a giant to give us strength. Now that team would give opponents nightmares :D

So you want to spend another 80-100 million? Really? This is not fantasy football people.

What's "a Drogba"?

Could be wrong but his scoring record for the last two years has been pants. Yes scored in big games, but couldn't hit a barn door in the PL.

Im talking about his efforts in the FA cup and CL. Drogba could often come off the bench and save the day. Or just with one ball out of nowhere turn it into a goal. He was the perfect big game man, we dont have that anymore.

But mostly I was reacting to the sentance "rot on the bench". There is no reason for Torres/Cavani to rot on the bench if they are both in the team. The only worry id have is what happens with Sturridge.

Chelsea threaten to pull out of Cavani and Hulk chases over financial demands

http://www.dailymail...ulk-chases.html

As much as I want Cavani or Hulk to come here.. and though I couldn't trust a word the Daily Fail reports.... It's about time these players are told to chill out with their demands.. it's getting pretty gross how much players are paid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You