Edinson Cavani

CFC58

If Cavani comes we should try this:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Oscar

Hazard - Mata

Cavani - Torres

Our defense needs good we can't have same problems as Brasil!

Cech

Mikel

Hazard Oscar Mata

Cavani - Torres

Is Mikel good nowadays to hold our midfield down?

Cech

Witsel/Fellaini

Hazard Oscar Mata

Cavani - Torres

@Eviltwinz93 brought up Witsel for midfield versatile and i agree he can be all midfield options either midfield, cam winger hes a very good player. Fellaini seems like a good option to we need a giant to give us strength. Now that team would give opponents nightmares :D

Apart from the last few games of that season, in 05/06 we only started matches with one forward playing.

For those who think one of Cavani or Torres will rot on the bench, have a quick look at the playing stats of Drogba and Crespo in 2005/2006.

Both will get more than enough playing time.

I must admit the more I think of it the better it sounds. Him or falcao would be dream stuff. People look at Torres's partership with Drogba and think he can't work with anyone but forget that Torres and Villa was voted the best strike partnership in the world not long ago.

torres-villa.jpg

Cavani and Torres have exceptional movement and the two could complement each other too a devastating degree. if that can get working imagine those two with Hazard, Oscar and Mata feeding them with those defense cutting through balls. :noexpression:

Because he is injured and 30.

He isn't injured now I don't think. Only said it because people are thinking Cavani could be Torres' strike partner. We will play with 1 striker likely but if it were up to me David Villa would be the perfect partner for him....as it worked effectively before.

He isn't injured now I don't think. Only said it because people are thinking Cavani could be Torres' strike partner. We will play with 1 striker likely but if it were up to me David Villa would be the perfect partner for him....as it worked effectively before.

Yeh, they worked well for Spain...I don't recall them playing together at club level, although Rafa did try to sign Villa for Liverpool before he got the sack.

I thought you hated Akinfenwa?

WHAT!?, CRIMINAL POST!.

Point out!, and no i mean it just point out where have i said that?, because really what you just said there can start wars on this forum!.

And what makes this all criminal, is that the mods locked my Akinfenwa thread, he could've been the ideal strike partner with Torres or back up striker.

But you said yourself, Akinfenwa would do nothing but sit on top of Rooney. Now I'm all for seeing Rooney get sat on by a 3 metre tall and 250 kg African beast of pure muscle but...but I can't think of any negatives...He has to be a terrible footballer, right?

But you said yourself, Akinfenwa would do nothing but sit on top of Rooney. Now I'm all for seeing Rooney get sat on by a 3 metre tall and 250 kg African beast of pure muscle but...but I can't think of any negatives...He has to be a terrible footballer, right?

Have you ever wondered why Akinfenwa has no bills?, have you?, it's got nothing to do with that wage.

It's his skills, he could pay Bill Gates's bills with his skills. He has acceleration, to beat players and then has the long shots, and 5 STAR SKILLS, he has 5 STAR SKILLS!, YES!. Akinfenwa is a great player, i think he could really add to the team.

5 STAR SKILLS.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You