Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Napoli's Edinson Cavani looks set to join Premier League giants Chelsea for £35million, according to reports from the UK and Italy.

@SkySportsNws: BREAKING: Chelsea have a £35 million bid accepted for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani

Sky Sports News

@SkySportsNws

im not The official Twitter account for Sky Sports News. The home of sports news. so follow us.... Calm down guys.. Dont cry becus i trolled you

Can we just ban fucking idiots like this?

If you want to talk shit find some other fucking Chelsea forum.

Some of us have lives and need to catch up on news stories quickly - if you want to post jokes do the shit in the jokes section

In fairness, he may have just been fooled. Like you were from the looks of things.

In fairness, he may have just been fooled. Like you were from the looks of things.

Nope I read Hutchos posts below, but it just clogs up the thread and serves no purpose!

In BIG LETTERS it states do not post unreliable links!!!

I also realise the irony of me complaining and further clogging up the thread!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You