Edinson Cavani

CFC58

How about the midfield? You can still add Hazard, Mata & Oscar as part of our "strike force". When you compare that with most midfields in the world, we certainly come out on top. And with such an attacking force you don't need 3-4 big names operating as a striker, just one who can plant the chances they'll get.

Spot on. Bayern with Mandzukic a good example.

How about the midfield? You can still add Hazard, Mata & Oscar as part of our "strike force". When you compare that with most midfields in the world, we certainly come out on top. And with such an attacking force you don't need 3-4 big names operating as a striker, just one who can plant the chances they'll get.

I understand we have an amazing midfield and i still feel like we will do very well this season. Personally I am sad that we couldnt get Cavani for a reasonable price. I dont see one big name among Torres, Ba and Lukaku. I see super-subs.

Another source : http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/5974?cc=4716

Apparently City also ruled out Cavani bid, and turned their attention to Lewandowski. Strangely, there are no further news of Madrid bid for Cavani also.

Seems like in the end, everybody will stay. We stick with Torres, Lukaku, Ba. City with Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko. Madrid with Benzema and Suarez. Cavani staying at Napoli. Lewandowski forced to stay. Everybody happy :)

(At least we still have Marin)

no it doesn't seem like in the end everyone will be the same?!? The window isnt even opened yet and youve decided thats it. This place is mad

Agreed we won the EL by beating the like of mighty...Basel and Benfica. Who would probably get raped 6-0 if we were Barcelona and maybe even more if we were Bayern. Like I said, City haven't achieved their potential because they had an idiot in charge, now they actually have a very smart manager. They only lost the final to Wigan because of the players didn't want to play for Mancini anymore. I am not trying to achieve anything, I am suggesting you and many other members here take their blue tint glasses off and stop thinking we are the greatest team in the world or that Cavani is a overpriced player who we won't need.

I guess i am one of the other members here! Did i ever mention that we are the best team in the world? Did i say we won't need Cavani? No. I didn't. I hope you get my point.

City can go fuck themselves, they aren't getting Pep Guardiola and even if they were, Jose would still beat him or any god damn manager they may have!

Do you remmember Chris Cohen said its done? i realy want his source to give some new info on this....

6 days ago (after Napoli reportedly rejected our bid) he twitted this:

"Same as before, both clubs positive about a deal, working out finer points, deal as good as done. That's all I've been told"

I personally don't believe most of the "Chelsea have had a *insert number* bid rejected." etc. The news comes too prolific. We can't be submitting the bids we supposedly are so quickly as for each million added to a transfer fee there has to be more evaluating.

I think either the deal is done (as in, Napoli have actually accepted a fee or we've simply stopped bidding quite a while ago) or we've actually only bid once or twice and 3rd time will be lucky.

I stopped reading transfer stories for actuall news some time ago. Now I read them to amuse myself and to enforce forum rules :D

Congrats on 10k posts mate! :blue scalf:

Thanks mate. I got there way too quickly. Need a temp suspension for a year to make it look more reasonable. ;)

Just kidding Alex don't do it...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You