Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Just read on another forum that some European Journalists are saying we will complete a deal for Cavani as early as today.

Disclaimer.....Not from me.

Nothing happening before the Confed cup, i am sure!!

Kinda don't even want him now the figures being talked about is just silly and we're not desperate. He's a brilliant player and In my opinion the best finisher in the world but there are other options available.

for example?

if the worst case we can't get Cavani or antoher Top striker,,then we must add a "Super Winger" like Di Maria or Hulk to help Mata scoring for next season....

Yeah i think this might be more possible then buying another striker.

With hulk wanting out we could easily go for him.

But only if their club wanted to sell and for a good price.

And I'll take hulk over di maria because he is another weakling.

We need strength and aggressiveness in our team, to balance out with the midgets in our team.

People saying 'I don't want him'.

If he signs, next minute:

"OMFG YES! WE NEEDED HIM! THANK YOU ROMAN!"

Don't even try to deny that this is how you would act.

Don't know how many times have people here tried to explain the fact that it is not about the player. NOT ABOUT THE PLAYER FFS. It's about the transfer fee, he is a very good forward probably best in the world right now and any team will be lucky enough to have him in their team BUT the fees Napoli is asking way too much. If Cavani was available for 35, even 40 million euros, i would have have been screaming my lungs for us to sign him but he is not and we will be fools to bend over for a club like Napoli(with all due respect).

http://eurorivals.net/top-scorers.html

And Ronaldo is worth £80m, Cavani is only 4 goals behind him... SO WHY IS HE NOT WORTH £50M?

Ronaldo is worth £80m? Based on what? Bullshit that we read in the paper? Torres, Ronaldo and Kaka were impulse buys by their clubs and these should NOT be used as guide on what others are worth.

By your reckoning, Ibrahimovich is worth around £60m? Negredo around £40m?

Yeah cause random punters know how negotiations really work.

For what it's worth, I still really want him. People bitch and moan about how expensive he is when in fact for Chelsea money is not a problem at all. And FFP is a farce. I like good business but in the end it's just a game of football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You