Edinson Cavani

CFC58

All I'll say is good luck to Real if they're signing Cavani (£50m+) and Bale (£70m+), as well as giving Ronaldo a new contract (£50m+). Not to mention their also being linked with the likes of Isco (£29m+).

Even if just two of those deals go through, it'll cost them at least £100m+ over the next few years (including contracts).

There are too many variables for Madrid at the moment for them to plunge into the Cavani deal I think. It all depends on where their priorities lie; who they want most.

Personally I don't think Ronaldo will leave. In fact, I'd put money on it. I also don't think they will get anywhere near their valuation of Higuain (£25m-£35m), unless idiots like Monaco come in. So I think they have to be select on who they want exactly. However, there's still a chance that Cavani is no. 1 on their list.

45m pounds - which reportedly was our last bid - should be enough to buy any player not named Messi or Ronaldo. We have been milked over so many players i can understand Roman not willing to succumb to more of that shit.

Anyway Bayern won the treble with a 13m striker who mainly scores tap ins. If we strengthen our defence and midfield, we will be fine with someone like Dzeko or Gomez imo, granted they score goals of course.

I fucking knew it, fucking board who are idiots for trying to save £8m. Bid it all the way you dumbass

the same idiots who bought Mata ...then spent 80m got the likes of Oscar, Hazard last summer and so on...

easy to say 8m when it's not your money. Torres needs to be sold and there are just no takers willing to pay the required price, once sold we'll get a replacement, not the end of the world if we dont get one target, maybe we could go for Gomez or Dzeko. oh right hes not 50m so must be shit.

8 mil saved is 8 mil earned, as they say.

That is not the point, we were so close yet we give up. I am feeling annoyed because we were so close, I could understand if the club refuse to bid more than £25m or something but if we alrady go up to 50m, is there any point saving 10m more?

That is not the point, we were so close yet we give up. I am feeling annoyed because we were so close, I could understand if the club refuse to bid more than £25m or something but if we alrady go up to 50m, is there any point saving 10m more?

And at 60m, why not make it 70m and so on ? The club knows that they're overpaying even at 50m. No need to get mugged. You pay such a stupid buyout clause in this case and then every club we deal with in the future will know we're easy game in these transfer dealings.

And at 60m, why not make it 70m and so on ? The club knows that they're overpaying even at 50m. No need to get mugged. You pay such a stupid buyout clause in this case and then every club we deal with in the future will know we're easy game in these transfer dealings.

Yes but the difference is 10M MORE AND HE IS OUR. They don't have a choice anymore because we have activated the clause, we are not in for a bidding war or something. His release clause is £53m which is 63m euros so if we already gone up to 52, might as well make it 11m more to finish this. I am not sure overpaying is the right word, Suarez, Falcao are valued at £50m and Cavani is just as good as them if not better in some area. Why should he be worth less just because he play for Napoli and not Liverpool?

Wait, are we all giving up on this transfer because of them twitter rumours saying we won't bid anymore? I'm sure the club really wants him and will cough up more money for him if it comes to it.

So many different rumours popping up everywhere. His dad says Madrid, his mum says Man City and Madrid, he says he doesn't think he'll suit playing in Spain but now wants to go to Madrid.

I rekon we just need to take these rumours with a grain of salt and wait this out. The club knows were in desperate need of a quality striker and I'm sure we'll end up with one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You