Edinson Cavani

CFC58

that's an ideal way of looking it. what if Cech is out for longer than 20 mins? Can't make assumptions in that way. Should atleast have a reliable 2nd choice

I'm not against bringing in a cheap second choice, but think that blackman can do that role. Judging based on a pointless friendly in a post season game aganst city is a bit harsh imo.

I'm not against bringing in a cheap second choice, but think that blackman can do that role. Judging based on a pointless friendly in a post season game aganst city is a bit harsh imo.

maybe a bit harsh but i generally feel we need decent backup

would look to scavenge the Scandinavian or such unpopular leagues for good backups. Someone like Lindergarrd, Kuszscak, Szczesny, Pantilimon or the like...

edit: I like Cavani. Back on topic ;)

From Blue Moon and the thick idiots over there......they say Palmeri is an idiot and then say this..

chelsea must be really thick to be bidding the same amount every week and having it rejected every time..

Am I right in thinking that is an increase of 700,000 on their initial bid?, if so I can't see it making that much of a difference to ADL.

So he's talking crap is Palmeri but they are actually believing the bid :wank2:

I dont think they believe it, their being sarcastic about the fact that the guy has been tweeting the same thing for weeks and the amount differs little each time

May as well get scharwzer on a free then. I know he is 40 but is kinda all you want from a backup.

Also, how the hell are we talking about gk's in the Cavani thread.

People are gonna be MADD :D

yesss bring in the big schwarz, Ozzie pride!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You