Edinson Cavani

CFC58

From Blue Moon and the thick idiots over there......they say Palmeri is an idiot and then say this..

chelsea must be really thick to be bidding the same amount every week and having it rejected every time..

Am I right in thinking that is an increase of €700,000 on their initial bid?, if so I can't see it making that much of a difference to ADL.

So he's talking crap is Palmeri but they are actually believing the bid :wank2:

Who were the people telling me this tancredi guy is relieable. He has now tweeted several times about this apparent bid. He's taking the piss. Make your mind up. did we bid just now, or 3 weeks ago.

Schurrle, Cavani, De Rossi and maybe Van Ginkel, and I think we're definitely done in the transfer window. Would be a superb transfer window.

I agree but also need a deputy for Petr. Hopefully a good veteran that hasn't won much silverware could be enticed,knowing that he could be one injury away from playing in some major cup finals etc..

Schurrle, Cavani, De Rossi and maybe Van Ginkel, and I think we're defini tely done in the transfer window. Would be a superb transfer window.

€23m, €50m, €15m, €8,5m = €96,5m....the price we must pay for PL Thropy,,no more excuse.... :blue scalf:

I agree but also need a deputy for Petr. Hopefully a good veteran that hasn't won much silverware could be enticed,knowing that he could be one injury away from playing in some major cup finals etc..

I would give blackman his chance.

As 2nd choice? Based on friendlies vs City, I wouldn't. Looked out of his depth there

A reliable 2nd choice is needed imo. Never understood why we stuck with Turnbull and Hilario in last few years.

As 2nd choice? Based on friendlies vs City, I wouldn't. Looked out of his depth there

A reliable 2nd choice is needed imo. Never understood why we stuck with Turnbull and Hilario in last few years.

He is second choice. If anything serious happenned to cech we would recall courtois. If he can't even fill in for 20 mins in case of a minor injury to cech what is the point of still having him.

For games against Hull,Palace and minor sides in the cup we could possibly get away with it but I'd hate to seem him between the sticks for a title run in or a major cup final. Would feel much happier to spend a few mill or even free transfer for some good veteran insurance.

He is second choice. If anything serious happenned to cech we would recall courtois. If he can't even fill in for 20 mins in case of a minor injury to cech what is the point of still having him.

that's an ideal way of looking it. what if Cech is out for longer than 20 mins? Can't make assumptions in that way. Should atleast have a reliable 2nd choice

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You