Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Whilst a couple means two, I am sure if the correct players are available for the right price the figure of two goes by the way side IMO.

I dread to think what sort of beast Jose could turn cavani into.

I think, Jose used "couple" word as a phrase back there. So it could be 1 or 2 or 3 and so on.

Futhermore, he would need to pick this move carefully because this is the last big move of his career. If he go out all gun blazing for us and in 1-3 years Madrid/Barca/Bayern...etc want him they would have to pay £40m+ and considering his age by then they simply won't do that(he will be around 28-29 then). If it is busted then his chance of playing at a super power club in Europe is also over, will be the new Sheva/Torres and no big team will want him so he will need to consider this carefully. Or of course he could just remain at Napoli for the rest of his career but that will just show a lack of ambition on his part and he would deem to have never fulfilled his potential. So BIG BIG decision time ahead for him, his next move will have a massive effect on his career, one way or another.

Then after all this talk, at the end of this summer, he is joining Monaco to live his dream life with striker partner Falcao

That's one hell of a gap.

What da f$$k is that gap for now 2 comment now next page this is shit

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani is desperate to move to Chelsea.

Il Mattino says the Uruguayan star, 26, has a release clause of around £53m in his contract that Chelsea would have to pay.

But the striker has approached Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis to try and convince him to accept a smaller fee.

Cavani is currently on international duty at the Confederations Cup, which is slowing down the resolution of one of the summer's biggest transfer sagas.

According to his mother, we will know about his future in the next 20 days. futhermore she says, Cavani has negotiated with City and Madrid but not with Chelsea. She says City and Madrid are the only options for her son

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/87925-madre-cavani-descarta-chelsea-fichaje-delantero-napoles-real-madrid-manchester-city/

According to his mother, we will know about his future in the next 20 days. futhermore she says, Cavani has negotiated with City and Madrid but not with Chelsea. She says City and Madrid are the only options for her son

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/87925-madre-cavani-descarta-chelsea-fichaje-delantero-napoles-real-madrid-manchester-city/

Epic Bullshit

She actually didn't. Here's what she said:

"Edinson is negotiating with Manchester City and Real Madrid. De Laurentiis has spoken of the possibility of negotiating with Chelsea, but nothing concrete. At 15 or 20 days we will know their fate when something happens your family will the first to know"

"Edinson loves this city, and if he leaves will never forget the love and the love of fans Naples"

That article is just assuming that because "nothing is concrete" with Chelsea, that the only place Cavani will go to is City or Madrid, which is bollocks. They twisted her words.

What really annoys me from some people is how they seem to have this lower club syndrome...dafuq WHY WOULDN'T CAVANI WANT TO COME HERE?

At the moment, we are the most attractive team for a player, especially for a striker.

Why?

• Weak strikeforce in which Cav would kick ass.
  • Besides that, it's London, and I don't think I've ever heard a Chelsea player complain about life in London.
  • We compete for all trophies and we win them on regular basis, something only Manu, Bayern and Barca do.
  • Fergie retired, Bale will probably leave meaning Manu and Tottenhem will be weaker = less competition
  • We have the most talented squad and that is a fact.
  • Lukaku - the most talented striker at the moment with really fearsome potential.
  • Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne - most talented along with Gotze and Neymar.
  • Azpilicueta - best young RB in the world.
  • Courtois - best young GK in the world
  • Rich ass owner.
  • Currently best manager in the world - ready to stay long term and settle for the first time in his career.

And yet people come here claiming we have no chance competing with Real and City? Oh bug off...

If I was Cavani, I would pick Chelsea because of the PL, because of the profile of players we have and because of Mourinho. It won't be difficult for Can to establish himself here and become an icon at SW6. I would want that fierce competition you get in the PL, I would want to face off PL defenders and show 'em they ain't as good they think they are.

I wouldn't pick Real because of the 2 horse race and all that pressure that follows you even when you're taking a shit...I wouldn't pick Real because I would have to play with Ronaldo who would take half of my balls and make me less influential in the overall play.

You can write all you want but at the end money talks.

And if real madrid wants to pay more he will go there.

Not to mention the good wage packet is another important factor.

Is Mangala really worth £30? Plus we're getting Schurrle so that blows the £100 million figure away.

Well it is Porto, who are a pain in the ass to deal with as we know. That is his release clause, he is worth imo around £20m max but we will have to pay that extra because Porto don't negotiate anymore nowadays, they just want the release clause paid like Hulk, Falcao, James. I was just being hypothetical though, it is unlikely to happen.

I'm not even worried about this transfer TBH; Cavani is great no doubt - but it's not like missing out on Hazard. Hazard is a much bigger and better signing than Cavani IMO.

No this is really serious, if we lose out on this guy we will have no chance of competing with MU and City next season, nvm Bayern, Barca, Real in the CL. This guy is the difference between fighting for title and just settle for 3rd place. And don't even bring up the fact we are better than those 5 teams I just mention because we ARE NOT, EVEN WITH JOSE. How can you say Hazard is better when Cavani has never signed for us?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You