Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Dude stop trying to sound smart and keep your own things to yourself. Dont start with me.

Oh and one more thing I gotta say you are a pathetic guy.

Quit acting like a fucking child. Act your age, not your shoe size.

Unless you really "want a go".

I ll be pissed if we actually paid the whole buy out clause! That would be utterly idiotic and daft from our board!! Cavani is good , but not that good! And we have Lukaku! Nothing against the player, but the amount being mentioned here is embarrassing. One would expect we are signing the like of Cristiano's and Messi's.

I ll be pissed if we actually paid the whole buy out clause! That would be utterly idiotic and daft from our board!! Cavani is good , but not that good! And we have Lukaku! Nothing against the player, but the amount being mentioned here is embarrassing. One would expect we are signing the like of Cristiano's and Messi's.

Not really. Big money transfers are common place now. Falcao, Neymar, Hulk, Ibra & Silva etc

This transfer won't be anywhere near as big or shocking as the Torres one, in regards to the publicity the transfer fee got.

suppose we trigger the release clause, then what? we have cavani, lukaku, BA, floppes as our striker options while there is mikel, rambo, lamps, romeu, essien in the pivot. with the FFP just cant see us going to but a mid-fielder since we are so adamant on buying schurlle for 20mil.

53 mil for this guy is a NO NO, under the current circumstances. only thing that makes sense is torres+money swap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY

if he's consistent to make every goal like in the Video,,maybe he deserved having an expensive price...

or there's any other possibilities,,The Serie-A defender is sucks... :P

Absurd if true.

Let's go and activate Ronaldo's release clause while we're at it.

You'd find more backbone in Mark Clattenburg than in our board.

Well his buyout clause is a billion euros. Like seriously haha

Can't believe there are actually people who don't want this. Madness. Do you think people will be mentioning the price or shitting themselves at the idea of Cavani playing in front of Mazacar. I think I know.

He is too expensive though. Top player he is in the top 3 strikers.

I dont care diddly about how much we pay for him.... but we need to get rid of Torres and sign at least one midfielder (assuming Schurrle is already semi-done)

Striker-wise Cavani+Ba would be excellent. Ba is the perfect substitute. Also, we could recall Lukaku in january if needed.

Can't believe there are actually people who don't want this. Madness. Do you think people will be mentioning the price or shitting themselves at the idea of Cavani playing in front of Mazacar. I think I know.

People have understandable reservations about us spending so much money on this guy.

Personally I'd be surprised if we actually were close to agreeing a deal for this much money because I don't think our board are like this anymore.

Marca reporting Madrid are back in for him:

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/08/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1370684760.html

He'll go to Madrid if they agree a fee and the way Madrid fling money around and the fact Higuain is more than likely being shipped off - I can see that happening.

I dont care diddly about how much we pay for him.... but we need to get rid of Torres and sign at least one midfielder (assuming Schurrle is already semi-done)

Striker-wise Cavani+Ba would be excellent. Ba is the perfect substitute. Also, we could recall Lukaku in january if needed.

Lukaku is sticking around by all accounts and I'd much rather have him coming off the bench than Ba to be quite honest.

But you're right that we need to be shipping Torres off. Shame Benitez doesn't seem to rate him as highly as he did in all those press conferences where he was praising his workrate in training.

the price tag is alot.

If he really wanted a move to Chelsea...we could negotiate and lower the fee with Napoli.

Look at Fernandinho..he was desperate to move to a bigger league..and by using twitter/press conferences, forced his club to sell him for less than his release clause.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You