Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Wow man u cleary dont know a thing, They started it not me and i am the abuser. The fact that I sweared aint okay but they started it and dont talk to me if u wont miss me .

There is nothing wrong with provoking people in a debate. What is wrong is when you go out and start swearing at them. Wow they provoked you, have they hurt your feelings? :cry:

Just bloody ignore it or answer in the same manner...with 2000 posts a second this thread has, 90% of people are gonna miss it anyway...

Now all, BACK ON TOPIC!

what's your problem?

Would you quit telling me what to say. I think Napoli will agree 50 million deal of euros and courtios. Cant i say what I THINK thisis not a prediction so shut the fuck up already u fuck

From the looks of it your 'Dad's Italian Journo friend' is getting the sack.

There is nothing wrong with provoking people in a debate. What is wrong is when you go out and start swearing at them. Wow they provoked you, have they hurt your feelings? :cry:

Just bloody ignore it or answer in the same manner...with 2000 posts a second this thread has, 90% of people are gonna miss it anyway...

Now all, BACK ON TOPIC!

Dude why are you even responding. You know that I am going to respone back and you excpect people to keep talking on Cavani. Poor decision gotta say

Wow man u cleary dont know a thing, They started it not me and i am the abuser. The fact that I sweared aint okay but they started it and dont talk to me if u wont miss me .

They were just having a bit of laugh on your so called ITK information on our transfer dealings. If you come here and tell us something which most of us have a hard time believing, you have to give some people the right to be sceptical. That doesn't mean you can call them peasants and monkeys for not agreeing with you, that's not how a forum works.

Fair enough, won't be talking to you anymore because as of right now you got the honor of being the first person ever on my ignore list. So there.

They were just having a bit of laugh on your so called ITK information on our transfer dealings. If you come here and tell us something which most of us have a hard time believing, you have to give some people the right to be sceptical. That doesn't mean you can call them peasants and monkeys for not agreeing with you, that's not how a forum works.

Fair enough, won't be talking to you anymore because as of right now you got the honor of being the first person ever on my ignore list. So there.

Fine. Anyway I didn't call anyone a peasant and secondly it was one guy who didn't; leave me alone so yea.

tumblr_mffx96OW471rlv6j6o1_400.jpg

On a serious note.

11.24: Mourinho submits Chelsea bid for Napoli's Edinson Cavani #ADL

11.51: Napoli Still Want Ramires In Cavani Deal #SV
12.00: Torres unfazed by speculation #CC
12.17: Chelsea closing in on Uruguayan #FFC
12.23: Napoli set to reject €55m Chelsea bid for Edinson Cavani #F

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You