Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Edinson Cavani has issued a 'come and get me' plea to José Mourinho and Chelsea. [Mirror]

Chelsea have reportedly triggered the release clause for Edinson Cavani €63m! According to reports he will be a at Chelsea. [Telegraph]

Pretty sure the second tweet is fake

Usually when multiple sources start reporting a rather similar rumor there really is something to it. Will be a brilliant transfer if happens!

And trust me, if Cavani can handle the pressure of living in Naples where (I heard, no offense please) there is a lot of hooliganism and mafia around and they expect 80% of their success from him, he will succeed here under the guidance of Mourinho and magicians like Hazard, Mata and Oscar behind him.

---art_edinson_cavani_201202221137242246

Edinson Cavani would arrive at Chelsea as the club's highest paid player - by some distance.

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis admits Cavani could be sold to Chelsea this weekend.

The Daily Mail says Cavani wants £256,000-per-week at his next club, a wage that would comfortably make him the club's best paid player.

Cavani's preferred move would be to Real Madrid, but the Spanish club are yet to follow up their interest in him with a concrete offer.

Manchester City will be awaiting developments regarding Chelsea's move for Cavani with baited breath.

Usually when multiple sources start reporting a rather similar rumor there really is something to it. Will be a brilliant transfer if happens!

And trust me, if Cavani can handle the pressure of living in Naples where (I heard, no offense please) there is a lot of hooliganism and mafia around and they expect 80% of their success from him, he will succeed here under the guidance of Mourinho and magicians like Hazard, Mata and Oscar behind him.

---art_edinson_cavani_201202221137242246

he got robbed by burglars last year...so yeah, hooliganism is really on in napoli.

Edinson Cavani would arrive at Chelsea as the club's highest paid player - by some distance.

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis admits Cavani could be sold to Chelsea this weekend.

The Daily Mail says Cavani wants £256,000-per-week at his next club, a wage that would comfortably make him the club's best paid player.

Cavani's preferred move would be to Real Madrid, but the Spanish club are yet to follow up their interest in him with a concrete offer.

Manchester City will be awaiting developments regarding Chelsea's movor Cavani with baited breath.

we

At that pay, we can't keep Torres on the payroll.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You