Edinson Cavani

CFC58

9 minutes passed and you haven't backtracked yet....a new record? :rolleyes:

Are you a recent graduate from the Daily Mail school of sports reporting? If you keep talking long enough and link enough players then eventually you're bound to be right at least once?

But what you're ignoring is that this one is definitely different. He'll definitely score goals (despite having no record of scoring in this league whatsoever).

Anyone who isn't shitting it about this deal until he gets into double digits by December at the latest.....well I have some magic beans to sell you, but they're not like the magic beans you were sold last time...

I don't think the issue is about scoring goals...when you pay 50 million for a striker, you expect a strong return...and the expectations on Cavani will be massive.

I'd rather see us fix up the midfield problems and then worry about bringing in a striker....cause at the end of the day, if the supply from midfield is crap, even the best strikers will struggle to score..

what's your problem?

Would you quit telling me what to say. I think Napoli will agree 50 million deal of euros and courtios. Cant i say what I THINK thisis not a prediction so shut the fuck up already u fuck

U wanna go? I have had enough of your idiotic comments.

tumblr_inline_mh8riqoD5E1qz4rgp.gif

I don't think the issue is about scoring goals...when you pay 50 million for a striker, you expect a strong return...and the expectations on Cavani will be massive.

I'd rather see us fix up the midfield problems and then worry about bringing in a striker....cause at the end of the day, if the supply from midfield is crap, even the best strikers will struggle to score..

Absolutely agree on the second part. I just don't see Cavani as being the person who will win us the league next season because I think the defence and midfield need so much more attention. Over the last couple of years we've been remarkably sensible in our dealings and literally the moment Jose comes back we revert to 2011 thinking.

Maybe he does come in and bang in 30 goals and becomes the difference maker in the run for the CL but I think everyone needs to hold a certain amount of reservations about this whole deal.

U wanna go? I have had enough of your idiotic comments.

:wave:

:lol: I remember back in the sandbox the boys who tried to act tough used to say stuff like that.

Dude stop trying to sound smart and keep your own things to yourself. Dont start with me.

Oh and one more thing I gotta say you are a pathetic guy.

Cursing is not going to help anything bro... just stop acting like a kid.

Cursing is not going to help anything bro... just stop acting like a kid.

Yea you are right. so next time you dont act like a 5 year old and start something you werent even in .

Yea you are right. so next time you dont act like a 5 year old and start something you werent even in .

Never mind this is not going anywhere from the looks of it.

Never mind this is not going anywhere from the looks of it.

haha dude you are not even making sense. This SHOULDNT be going anywhere. Are you trying to sound smart??? I said what I said you shouldnt even respone so just dont. We are done here,.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You