Edinson Cavani

CFC58

"If you asking me is the Premiership an interesting league, is Chelsea an interesting club then my answer is yes."

"Luis is always telling me how I should play in the Premier League."

"He has a big heart for England."

But as for securing a move to Chelsea, Cavani further adds,

"The situation is the same - and that is that the president of Napoli has to get an offer that he can`t say no to."

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=535518

Has it been posted that Paris-based (I think?) radio station Le Parisien have now also said Cavani's agreed a move to us? Apparently they were covering and following the story avidly ever since there was reported PSG interest.

Funny (sad) after all this he goes to Monaco.

Surely Monaco will not looking for another main striker?

Imagine how awesome it would be if we complete the deal by the end of the week and on Monday we have him posing with our beautiful new shirt :wub:

Now you reminds me about the first press conference! Very excited. :getin:

Can't believe there are actually people who don't want this. Madness. Do you think people will be mentioning the price or shitting themselves at the idea of Cavani playing in front of Mazacar. I think I know.

No, I don't think there are people who "don't want this". Their - and certainly my own - concerns are with the price-tag.

Why does it matter to you? Your not the board, they know best for the club so stop acting like shareholders and enjoy being fans watching the worlds best players Ffs. I bet you were the same people saying 24m for an unknown in English territory mata was too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY

if he's consistent to make every goal like in the Video,,maybe he deserved having an expensive price...

or there's any other possibilities,,The Serie-A defender is sucks... :P

Serie A isn't the league it used to be, but it's still of pretty good quality and he does score quality goals and has been doing for years. Another good video showing his Palermo goals too :

Dat very first goal in Serie A.

Im nowhere near excited yet. As I said last night, if there was as muxh truth in this as is being made out, more decent sources would be on it. They arent tho so really dont see that much is really happening, hope im wrong but dont think I am

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You