Edinson Cavani

CFC58

What so you're going to get out of your mom's house and book a flight to England so you can have a punch-up over a minor disagreement on a Chelsea fan forum ?

Your winning at life bro!

Yea man I know. Thanks bro u are awesome.

your brain is microscopic u dumb little faggot go eat a pretzel

Yes Finally i got someone to swear. Dude are so fucking pathetic. U sound worse than me. (big insult and i have got the people to approve it.)

what on earth are you fighting over?

I will tell you exacly what happened. I wrote that I think Napoli will agree 50 mill deal and courtios for Cavani and than some English guy here tried to sound smart/ funny. Well I have had enough of his shit so yea

what on earth are you fighting over?

The same stupidity in every thread it seems.

your brain is microscopic u dumb little faggot go eat a pretzel

Great, calling other people faggots in here now, way to go...

I will tell you exacly what happened. I wrote that I think Napoli will agree 50 mill deal and courtios for Cavani and than some English guy here tried to sound smart/ funny. Well I have had enough of his shit so yea

I apologise if you felt I insulted you. I was just having a bit of fun with your predictions (you are the prediction guy after all). No need to go off the deep end. :tophat:

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Abusing other people, especially a moderator, won't help your cause and will only get you struck by Alex's banhammer. Bye bye haranr, have to admit I'm not gonna miss you.

I apologise if you felt I insulted you. I was just having a bit of fun with your predictions (you are the prediction guy after all). No need to go off the deep end

I apologise if you felt I insulted you. I was just having a bit of fun with your predictions (you are the prediction guy after all). No need to go off the deep end. :tophat:

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Fine Peace. But I will get my revenge.

Abusing other people, especially a moderator, won't help your cause and will only get you struck by Alex's banhammer. Bye bye haranr, have to admit I'm not gonna miss you.

Wow man u cleary dont know a thing, They started it not me and i am the abuser. The fact that I sweared aint okay but they started it and dont talk to me if u wont miss me .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You