Edinson Cavani

CFC58

He could be gone to Madrid with Higuain leaving and them needing a new big name striker. With Falcao gone, it's going to be between Cavani, Lewa and Suarez, though honestly I see them going for Suarez first if his behavior doesn't stop them.

I won't be bothered that much if we don't sign him because it will mean more game time for Lukaku, and Lukaku is certainly better now then Cavani was when he was his age ! :getin:

We can do well with Higuain also if it's for something reasonable. Lukaku and Ba are good enough rotating options for us. I would even expect us giving a good title challengde with Jose at the helm. Best is yet to come from Azpi, Hazard, Oscar, Ba, Lukaku, Moses...

That is what will happen most probably. Cavani was most closely linked with Madrid since Jan and I don't think we were ever going for a pure striker this summer because we just signed one in Jan. It was always a case of the supporters wanting a Cavano or a Falcao. We will probably sign a player like Schurrle who plays on the wings but can cover at ST.

Nope. If that's the case I'd rather give Lukaku a shot.

so would i but my ideal situation is lukaku and cavani with demba and torres shipped off. i am thinking of alternatives for cavani to have with lukaku.

so would i but my ideal situation is lukaku and cavani with demba and torres shipped off. i am thinking of alternatives for cavani to have with lukaku.

Realisticly speaking, i see us heading inot the season with Lukaku, Torres and Ba. JM wilk make Lukaku the #2 striker and Ba/Torre will be the 1st or 3rd choice strikers. Why? Because its known JM was interested in him when he was at Madrid and also because he's just too talented.

That is what will happen most probably. Cavani was most closely linked with Madrid since Jan and I don't think we were ever going for a pure striker this summer because we just signed one in Jan. It was always a case of the supporters wanting a Cavano or a Falcao. We will probably sign a player like Schurrle who plays on the wings but can cover at ST.

Well you know what? Fuck Cavani.

There will always be a mind blowing striker you can sign for shitload of money. I am patient enough to wait a few more seasons for a major trophy if Cavani or someone like him are the difference for it. Why? Because we can make Lukaku into one of the best strikers in the world, and actually do it rather fast. And guess what? With his love for the club he could stay here for quite a while and leave quite a mark. And not only that, we will save some money also.

I don't want to leave the wrong impression though. The impression that when we may not sign him, I try to convince myself we are better of without him, because we are not, and won't be.

http://www.football-italia.net/34904/cavani-bids-and-monogamous-benitez

'Cavani bids and monogamous Benitez'

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis held a Twitter press conference, answering questions on Edinson Cavani offers, “monogamous” Rafa Benitez and more.

Naturally, the first question was about Cavani and whether the sought-after striker had been set an ultimatum.

Cavani has a contract for another four years and a buy-out clause worth €63m,” was the response.

We have received many offers for Cavani, but all of them were much lower than the buy-out clause. Benitez? He likes Cavani.

So basically, if you want Cavani, just pay the €63m price. If not, then he is stay.

Rob beasley has just rt his old stories to prove his reliability. Started with jose returning= correct, then lamps to sign new deal = correct, then next article he tweeted was titled what next? The article says that torres is out and jose want cavani and schurrle=? . Proven himself very reliable so far sooooo....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You