Edinson Cavani

CFC58

He really, really is. Check out his goals from this season on Youtube. They're all in one video if you search "Cavani". Simply watch how he dominates the air. Drogba would too often try and push his opponent away before chesting the ball; Cavani gets his head right to it and it works every time.

There's a difference between Youtube videos and actual game play.

There's a difference between Youtube videos and actual game play.

...Yes? We all know that.

I recommended seeing every goal of his from this season.

How else would anyone see his goals?

Cavani looks awesome, I'd have preferred Falcao overall but not much between them. And I think it may be easier to score in Spain when I've watched both Spanish and Italian football. Blimey, how times have changed, mulling over the best strikers on the planet to come to Chelsea! Bloody tough being a Chelsea fan nowadays in that sense

scoring in Serie A is almost as difficult as scoring against Italy NT

They excel in defense.

Sorry but that is not true. Italian nt has only best defender from italian serie a (mainly juve). Basicaly there is only Juve and Napoli who have good defences. Long gone are times when Milan and inter had top defences with Nesta, Lucio, Maldini,...sure tacticaly they are very good and thing is that whole team can defend well at times (like first game milan vs barca) but still italian team have patethic defences these days. Silva left as well...

Sorry but that is not true. Italian nt has only best defender from italian serie a (mainly juve). Basicaly there is only Juve and Napoli who have good defences. Long gone are times when Milan and inter had top defences with Nesta, Lucio, Maldini,...sure tacticaly they are very good and thing is that whole team can defend well at times (like first game milan vs barca) but still italian team have patethic defences these days. Silva left as well...

When I said they excel in defending I may have not used the best word as I only meant is what they do better - even if not that well anymore although I don't think Juve and Napoli are the only ones in Serie A to have good defenses. But the thing is, Italian see the game the opposite way Brazilian do. Brazil enter the game to win, Italian enter the game not to lose or concede. It's more about style than quality.

But I admit my post was ambiguous to say the least.

Cavani has played in a typical counter-attacking team so far. He will have to adapt a bit in that sense because there won't be so much space behind the opposition defence in England. When playing against Chelsea, usually teams defend deep

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You