Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Wait, someone is comparing Cavani to Ramires? Time for bed for some folk me think.

Comparing a skill. You know how people compare Rooney's finishing Torres? Should they not do that considering they've played different positions this season?

Should Messi not be compared with Ronaldo since they play different positions? Should Gerrard and Lampard not be compared considering they've played completely different roles throughout their careers? No.

This is more of a message to everyone now: If you can't comprehend the fact that 2 players don't have to have identical DNA/genetics to be discussed and maybe, just maybe your opinion is wrong or should be reconsidered, you shouldn't be 'contributing' to a topic you know little of, especially when it causes derailment which the very same people complain about in other threads.

Just had to fit that in before this becomes 3 pages of insults like in the Mourinho thread.

Voila. :D

Comparing a skill. You know how people compare Rooney's finishing Torres? Should they not do that considering they've played different positions this season?

Should Messi not be compared with Ronaldo since they play different positions? Should Gerrard and Lampard not be compared considering they've played completely different roles throughout their careers? No.

This is more of a message to everyone now: If you can't comprehend the fact that 2 players don't have to have identical DNA/genetics to be discussed and maybe, just maybe your opinion is wrong or should be reconsidered, you shouldn't be 'contributing' to a topic you know little of, especially when it causes derailment which the very same people complain about in other threads.

Just had to fit that in before this becomes 3 pages of insults like in the Mourinho thread.

Voila. :D

Wow a threat and some bull shit thrown in....Keep it up lad.

Message for you....Don't compare an energetic average midfield passer of the ball to someone who is the best in the world in their position.

Voila.

Message for you....Don't compare an energetic average midfield passer of the ball to someone who is the best in the world in their position.

I think you may have miss understood.

All Leif has said was that Cavani "has the engine of Ramires." where did he compare Cavani's passing to Rambo, or his heading to rambo or any other trait to rambo? He simply compared his stamina to ramires. I dont see much wrong in that, and thats all he did.

unless you mean he shouldn't compare ANY trait of Cavani's to rambo then thats a whole other story.

I think you may have miss understood.

All Leif has said was that Cavani "has the engine of Ramires." where did he compare Cavani's passing to Rambo, or his heading to rambo or any other trait to rambo? He simply compared his stamina to ramires. I dont see much wrong in that, and thats all he did.

unless you mean he shouldn't compare ANY trait of Cavani's to rambo then thats a whole other story.

Loook I have had about 20 bottles of beer I am sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick.

Am wrecked.

Question: Which would you be more disappointed about come the start of the season, if we don't buy a top CF or if Torres is still here?

torres still hre. not much disappointment is we dont buy a top CF because the expectations are low. on the other hand if torres does not leave it means lukaku on the sidelines/loaned out for another year and truthfully speaking cant see us winning anything with torres as our no.1 striker.

s Napoli my future? Napoli is my today," the former Palermo man told Corriere del Mezzogiorno.

"No one can predict the future. I can only say that today I am happy.

"As for Real Madrid... kids dream, it is normal. Everyone does it. Then life is another thing. I found Napoli and I am proud. Then again it's nice to dream, even when you are grown up.

"For now I am a Napoli player, I am not aware of other offers."

Cavani, who is in the Uruguay squad preparing for Wednesday's friendly with France in Montevideo, insisted to Telefoot that World Cup qualification is currently the only issue pressing on his mind.

"Today, sincerely, I am only thinking about Napoli," he affirmed.

"I have a contract. Right now, I am concentrating on my national team because we are going through a delicate time. The game against France will be an ideal preparation for the game against Venezuela [on June 11].

"It will be a tough game but the whole country wants us to get this qualification."

I just hate it, I really want cavani but if he is dreaming of madrid( and has said it a couple of times) it would annoy me if he joined now..

Yeah, that's the thing. I don't like him talking about Madrid all the time either. I don't want us to be his second or even third choice. We are Chelsea, he should be dying to come here and not to Real (well, it's the biggest club in the world so it's maybe hard to say anything about it).

It seems this summer the prices are being set so high that even the richer clubs are balking. Both Napoli and Tottenham are setting ridiculous prices, thinking that someone will eventually bite. Tottenham have always managed to sell these players for more than they are worth. Both Berbatov and Modric were flopped the expectations set by their transfer fees. This will be the same for Bale I feel.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You