Ramires

DavidEU

49 minutes ago, Stats said:

Money. To put in perspective, Asamoah Gyan moved to some Chinese team last summer and is reportedly earning over £200k p/w. So imagine a more valuable and bigger name like Ramires will be earning considering that will be the highest amount a Chinese team has ever payed for player. Probably more. Ridiculous amounts of money being thrown at players now and that is why so many players are moving there now. People will say he was on a lot at Chelsea but he probably will triple his wages in China.

Everyone looks at the huge amout of money and a lot of the people get greedy, the question is, do they really pay it?
Remember this:

For most of Drogba’s short stay in China, talk swirled about his imminent departure as Zhu battled Shenhua’s other owners for control and wages for some of the team’s foreign players reportedly went unpaid

In England and Germany you don't have those problems, some clubs in Spain have problems, but no one can control what the Chinese clubs are doing, it's out of our hands...
If i had the choice, i wouldn't go there, i would stay at Chelsea, maybe Ramires didn't talk to Drogba...

25m £s is like 33m euro more than double his worth. Crazy what he will earn there. Best of luck thanks for all the memories and some great goals. Not gonna talk about negatives. His pace, stamina, heart and collection of text book finishes and brilliant solo runs in spite of his limited technical ability will always be cherished fondly. 

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

Always loved the lad! Hope he plays in China only until the end of the season and then move to Europe. Jeez 25m.!

I noticed a lot of the guys who move to China only stay there for a few months to a year so I think we'll see him in Italy or Spain before too long.

Just now, Kieran. said:

I noticed a lot of the guys who move to China only stay there for a few months to a year so I think we'll see him in Italy or Spain before too long.

I wish I have the opportunity to live in China and earn the big bucks. I think I'd like to stay and see China for more than a few months.

Dan Petrescu confirmed that club's owners promised him that Ramires will join his team shortly, but the manager doesn't really believe it.Dan Petrescu a confirmat că patronii echipei i-au promis că în scurt timp îl va avea pe brazilianul Ramires, de la Chelsea, la antrenamente. Însă "Bursucului" nu-i prea vine să creadă

"Let's wait and see if it happens! We also 'signed' Luiz Adriano, but I can't see him anywere here. When I see Ramires here, then I could talk. I read the news aswell, and people from the club told me that they're close to getting it done. But I won't believe it until I see him training with my team. It would be sensational if he comes. What Chelsea player wouldn't be great for us?"

This is from the Romanian sport website Dolce-Sport.ro.