Ramires

DavidEU

China though? He's only 28, he would easily play in many top European teams. Not top top teams, but the Liverpools and AC Milans of this world. Where is his ambition? Doubt he'll be getting anywhere near the Brazilian squad playing in China.

Nevertheless, for all his faults, overall he has been a success and has left a lot of heart and sweat on Stamford Bridge. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Drives me crazy most of the time.  But, then I always remember this:

I always wondered how he could be so clumsy sometimes, but produce THAT touch.

Get's a free pass from me every time because of it.

Edited by Sideshow Luiz
link messed

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Don't forget this one:

Personally I love his goal vs Tottenham as much as the Barca goal. Incredible piece of skill. The goal just hypes me up.

It's in the video I posted above but it's worth a solo upload.

I love Rambo! He has always gave his best, even been a quality player until the last one or two seasons. He has been a great servant to this club.

But it's time to move on for both parties, and when 25m and a wild RLC are knocking on the door, the temptation to sell only gets bigger.

Always good to have someone like him available as a squad player, either for changing a game or covering up for injuries. He's  served us well and been part of many good moments, but we´ll never get that kind of money for him again so its a nobrainer really. Will be interesting to see if we go for a new CM (who is even available atm?) or promote RLC.

Very useful player in very specific situations but he's got no football brain. Just a high motor athlete. Can't pass well enough (even simple passes, which infuriated me) rarely scores, and is very limited in the creative side of things.

Simply having a good "engine" isn't good enough. The rumored £25m is highway robbery.