Ramires

DavidEU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

I miss him, was watching his goals and assists for us during his time here, i still think he had a lot more to offer us, never should have sold him in my opinion, i would gladly have him back here for sure.

He would be good next to Kanté. He defends very well but he is much better with the ball than the serbian.

Even if he never comes back, i hope he signs to an European club soon, i miss him around.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Scored a cracker yesterday

Former Chelsea midfielder Ramires scores top corner beauty for Jiangsu Suning in AFC Champions League

The 29-year-old's pearler proved to be the difference as Jiangsu Suning ran out 1-0 winners against Japan side Gamba Osaka

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-midfielder-ramires-scores-10039518

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, the wes said:

Ramires, 30, would like to rejoin Chelsea, two years after leaving the Blues for Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning. (Mirror)

100 times better than Bakayoko and Drinkwater. If hes happy to compete for a place go for it, if hes wanting to be a undisputed starter after a few years in China, no thank you. He just had a huge element of unpredictability in his game, in a good way, although sometimes I wasnt sure if his touch was going to go out of play or not a lot when he played right wing. 

No thanks. :lol: I haven't seen him in China at all, but I saw him plenty at Chelsea to say for sure that he's the type of player who will decline quickly and irreversibly as he gets older, it already began with us. Pace and stamina was his game - these are the first attributes to go with age and he doesn't have any redeeming qualities to alter his game and make up for it. To top it off he's been rotting away in China for a few years now, he is not going to be a second Paulinho that's for sure.