Ramires

DavidEU

away to Newcastle Ramires scored a important goal but I see what your saying tho juventus have always show interest in Ramires put in the pogba deal next season new contract means nothing nowadays he still can be sold

away to Newcastle Ramires scored a important goal but I see what your saying tho juventus have always show interest in Ramires put in the pogba deal next seasonnew contract means nothing nowadays he still can be sold

Only 1 match for recent 2 years.. and Pogba is just dream.

Heard he is 1st on Juventus' shopping list and also entering in his final year of contract with us next summer. By offering him a new deal Chelsea is ensuring that they have the first and final word in the negociations. One is to negociate for a player that could leave for free in six months, other is to negociate for a player with three or fours years left in his contract. Good decision, we can not lose players for peanuts these days.

Chelsea's Ramires says Jose Mourinho has NOT lost the dressing room and is still trusted by his players

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-ramires-says-jose-mourinho-6598755

if that's the case the player's are let down mourinho big time

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best players recently, think he's back to his best form. Was very good vs Villa and the reason why we looked more solid, and his tackle started our 2nd goal.

One of the first names in the line up for next game.

One of the best players recently, think he's back to his best form. Was very good vs Villa and the reason why we looked more solid, and his tackle started our 2nd goal.

One of the first names in the line up for next game.

First time in awhile he looks like the old Ramires. That said, he still can't pass a ball to save his life!

Awful, awful, awful player. I don't buy into the 'squad rotation' nonsense. He still an awful player, he is awful when he starts, he is awful when he subs in. A few golazos have pulled the wool over my eyes a few times but I always come back to the same conclusion. Ever since 2012 [during mind you, he was one of the clubs best players] I've seen him as an awful player. He has no sense of positioning, no technique and rash decision making. He can run, run, run, run and run. That isn't good enough for me, that is Championship criterion.

Stereotypical English 'he can run a lot' player. Jack Colback, George Boyd and N'Zonzi run a lot, nobody seems to love them.

@didier we shouldn't have to pick one though - top clubs have players with high work rate who can pick a pass.

^^ I wouldn't go that far as I think he can play well enough as a disruptive midfielder with a more defensive role - no B2B or wing. I do agree that he is too limited as a player - similar to what I think of Mikel. Watching Rambo and Mikel as CMs against WHU depressed me.

These players belong in a smaller club where the team can play to their strengths, which aren't many.

@didier we shouldn't have to pick one though - top clubs have players with high work rate who can pick a pass.

^^ I wouldn't go that far as I think he can play well enough as a disruptive midfielder with a more defensive role - no B2B or wing. I do agree that he is too limited as a player - similar to what I think of Mikel. Watching Rambo and Mikel as CMs against WHU depressed me.

These players belong in a smaller club where the team can play to their strengths, which aren't many.

Ramires is a good option to have off the bench, but that's it. His ability is way below what a club like ours should expect from starters. Mikel should be shipped out ASAP.