Ramires

DavidEU

Bad news for me.

Ramires is not bad player, But we need a top quility player.

Matic, Fabregas, RLC and new signing, There's no place for Ramires.

Besides, this contract means no chance for our loan player.

there is no place for fabregas. matic, X, ramires, RLC. those should be our mid options. not "i cant give a damn about the club" fabregas.

there is no place for fabregas. matic, X, ramires, RLC. those should be our mid options. not "i cant give a damn about the club" fabregas.

I think the problem with fabregas he's burnt out he's been playing top level football since he was 16 you cant become a bad player over night what you think what's happened with fabregas??

I think the problem with fabregas he's burnt out he's been playing top level football since he was 16 you cant become a bad player over night what you think what's happened with fabregas??

i think cesc is a massively over-rated player.

he is an okay player with some massive deficiencies. he is a player who needs others to be good around him rather than him being the standout player. he is also a liability to any team defensively. on the ball, he is average. sure, he can see a pass if he gets 5 seconds on the ball, but his overall limitations are astonishing.

he is a player who wants the team to play around him, but he is a player who simply CAN NOT pick up a whole team on his shoulders. look at arsenal, with cesc as their main midfield man, they struggled to win anything for years, without cesc, they have looked much more formidable and have actually won 2 FA cups on the spot.

look at barca. 3 years with cesc - 0 CLs. infact they did not reach the CL semis in a long time. without him - 14/15 : CL champions, 10/11 : CL champions, 08/09: CL champions. so 3 CLs in 4 years, surprising? not for me.

these excuses like burned out etc etc are exactly that, excuses. people said the same with oscar, now suddenly with cesc. sorry, the truth is he was poor with barca, except for his brilliant start here from august to december, he has been poor here for a year now.

i think cesc is a massively over-rated player.

he is an okay player with some massive deficiencies. he is a player who needs others to be good around him rather than him being the standout player. he is also a liability to any team defensively. on the ball, he is average. sure, he can see a pass if he gets 5 seconds on the ball, but his overall limitations are astonishing.

he is a player who wants the team to play around him, but he is a player who simply CAN NOT pick up a whole team on his shoulders. look at arsenal, with cesc as their main midfield man, they struggled to win anything for years, without cesc, they have looked much more formidable and have actually won 2 FA cups on the spot.

look at barca. 3 years with cesc - 0 CLs. infact they did not reach the CL semis in a long time. without him - 14/15 : CL champions, 10/11 : CL champions, 08/09: CL champions. so 3 CLs in 4 years, surprising? not for me.

these excuses like burned out etc etc are exactly that, excuses. people said the same with oscar, now suddenly with cesc. sorry, the truth is he was poor with barca, except for his brilliant start here from august to december, he has been poor here for a year now.

Madrid won nothing in Zidanes last two season's, he leaves, back to back titles.

United 3 titles in a row, Van Nisseroy signs, only one title in 5, the Dutchman leaves, 3 titles in a row again.

Chelsea, 4 trophies in 4 years, Hasselbaink arrives, nothing in four years, he leaves, 5 trophies in 3 years after that.

Ballack is one of your favroite players isn't he? Joins Chelsea after back to back titles, we don't win it again for another 4.

Reus, joins Dortmund after back to back titles, they haven't won it since.

I do agree with some things you said but trying to use "team stats" against Cesc is just way too harsh, I have just made some top players sound rubbish using the same formula.

Madrid won nothing in Zidanes last two season's, he leaves, back to back titles.

United 3 titles in a row, Van Nisseroy signs, only one title in 5, the Dutchman leaves, 3 titles in a row again.

Chelsea, 4 trophies in 4 years, Hasselbaink arrives, nothing in four years, he leaves, 5 trophies in 3 years after that.

Ballack is one of your favroite players isn't he? Joins Chelsea after back to back titles, we don't win it again for another 4.

Reus, joins Dortmund after back to back titles, they haven't won it since.

I do agree with some things you said but trying to use "team stats" against Cesc is just way too harsh, I have just made some top players sound rubbish using the same formula.

fair enough.

my point was simply that cesc as an individual simply destroys the balance of any and every team he plays in. be it arsenal, be it barca (4-3-3 to 3-4-4), or be it chelsea. and any team that cant find the balance will find it difficult to win trophies.

your examples are valid. but lets take some one like ballack. we were right up top with him. we were winning trophies and cups. in CL final. and we even played some of our best football with him in the team (09-10). cesc's whole career has been such that where ever he has gone, he has absolutely destroyed a team's balance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Another average Mick....still don't understand what he offers apart from his energy.

Although I agree that his passing is, and has always been, subpar, he plays in a very high tempo. Everything becomes more difficult, including passing, when you are always on the move and always running/sprinting into contested areas - getting bumped along the way.

In that regard we got exactly the player we bought - he has not changed his style over the years.

Now if he demands to be in the starting XI, then he needs to go. Rotation would be OK, but we don't really rotate at Chelsea.