Ramires

DavidEU

Even when he came on against Maccabi his passing was slick. In Walsall game he tried outside foot passess even with his left foot. So far it feels he has confidence in him and his passing is good. He didn't frustrate me with his passing in the last four games. The horrible mistimed passess are mising as we speak. He should definetely start from now. And not on right-wing but in the middle.

The goal was brilliant. I love this club. Ramires of all people is giving us hope !

arsenal fans say the same. that "they were on top". how many chances did we create? one. from that amazing cesc ball to pedro. thats it. arsenal had the best chance of the game (ramsey)

If we want to count clear chances created in the Arsenal game, then it's practically one each - Pedro for us and Ramsey for Arsenal.

they would have had another 5 if walcott could time his runs. so we were not "om top". remove the blue goggles and see the reality.

OR one could say our backline executed the offside trap perfectly, which resulted in Walcott doing nothing in the game. But this doesn't fit the current negative narrative, does it?

And if we're going to talk about ifs and buts, then we could have easily scored a few goals had we been more precise in the final third. We made so many attacking runs but overpassed the ball and the chances were gone.

If we want to count clear chances created in the Arsenal game, then it's practically one each - Pedro for us and Ramsey for Arsenal.

OR one could say our backline executed the offside trap perfectly, which resulted in Walcott doing nothing in the game. But this doesn't fit the current negative narrative, does it?

And if we're going to talk about ifs and buts, then we could have easily scored a few goals had we been more precise in the final third. We made so many attacking runs but overpassed the ball and the chances were gone.

you have not understood the reason for what i wrote.

we were not on top. we had more possession cos arsenal were willing to sit back and then counter and get behind our defence. the exact thing they did against us in CS. they were executing their plan quite well. hence saying, we were on top, makes no sense and infact is just plain wrong.

Would like to see him on the right in a 4-3-3 alongside Loftus with Matic holding, Dave and Rahman fullbacks.

i would like to see scarlett johnson nude in real life but somethings just wont happen.

I honestly think that even if we just play all three Brazilians together, Oscar, Willian and Ramires together in the starting 11, the results will improve because of the work-rate and chemistry alone.

Since we don't have an English core atm, might as well try a Brazilian one

i would like to see scarlett johnson nude in real life but somethings just wont happen.

Just a heads up. There were leaked nude photos of her some time ago.

However, I feel like Mourinho is trying to shake things up this season and trying new things so maybe he will try this :)

I hope Baba plays at the very least. Would be extremely happy with 2 of Kenedy, Baba and RLC playing.

and as predicted he is one the wing.

jose's tactics are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. meh...

whats worse is that he is going to perform like a CM playing on the wing and people are going to say "ramires is shit" we need a better back up.

and as predicted he is one the wing.

jose's tactics are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. meh...

whats worse is that he is going to perform like a CM playing on the wing and people are going to say "ramires is shit" we need a better back up.

Still think he's the one on the wing? That's why you wait until you see how the team actually lines up on the field instead of what sky or whatever says

Still think he's the one on the wing? That's why you wait until you see how the team actually lines up on the field instead of what sky or whatever says

fair enough. through the center. and MOTM so far. has been PERFECT.

Ultimate squad player, this season our Ramires is really back.

also voted for his goal in the goal of the month: (because it's the only goal that gave us a point, except for Walsall)

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/four-crackers-up-for-goal-of-the-month.html