Ramires

DavidEU

Not even a knee-jerk reaction but it is actually ridiculous the amount of people who were saying he should not be a part of this squad. He offers something different as shown today and he is a vital member of this squad. Changed the game.

thats the point of players like rambo and i would even put moses in the category.

they dont give you the best football, but atleast they try. they run, they show passion on the pitch and actually play their hearts out.

Even though Ramires is frustrating to watch at times, the one thing you can't fault him for is commitment/desire, which happens to be something that most of the pussies in the squad doesn't have.

This is what all teams need. Costa usually does it, but not in every game and he is banned right now.

Kenedy also has shown this quality whenever he comes on. I hope he starts vs Porto.

the worse thing is that if someone like oscar/cesc had done what he did today, there would have been 10 pages worth of over-hyping going on. but since its "only ramires", nothing.

Oscar will do one slide tackle and you get pages of people saying he had an excellent game... Vice-versa, Oscar does what Willian done today, he suddenly has a great game.

Oscar will do one slide tackle and you get pages of people saying he had an excellent game... Vice-versa, Oscar does what Willian done today, he suddenly has a great game.

people even said that we won against tel aviv cos oscar was back. :lol:

people even said that we won against tel aviv cos oscar was back. :lol:

Don't try to pretend we were playing better before his return.

On Ramires, I've never been a big fan but in a team with no balls nd no character now that Terry and Drogs have been ripped out I guess we need him.

I think him and RLC should play next to each other on Tuesday. RLC-Oscar-Ramires might work out to be more balanced that Mikel Matic-Cesc-Oscar.

Don't try to pretend we were playing better before his return.

On Ramires, I've never been a big fan but in a team with no balls nd no character now that Terry and Drogs have been ripped out I guess we need him.

I think him and RLC should play next to each other on Tuesday. RLC-Oscar-Ramires might work out to be more balanced that Mikel Matic-Cesc-Oscar.

tel aviv and walsall are way way way below our level. arsenal game was a refreeing fiasco.

the performance of yesterday and the performance against everton, palace, city was no different.

tel aviv and walsall are way way way below our level. arsenal game was a refreeing fiasco.

the performance of yesterday and the performance against everton, palace, city was no different.

We were on top before the sending off anyway. Sorry, but no. We've looked so shit every time Oscar has been out. We should have won the Swansea game. Had we done so there would probably be a lot less moaning now.

We were on top before the sending off anyway. Sorry, but no. We've looked so shit every time Oscar has been out. We should have won the Swansea game. Had we done so there would probably be a lot less moaning now.

arsenal fans say the same. that "they were on top". how many chances did we create? one. from that amazing cesc ball to pedro. thats it. arsenal had the best chance of the game (ramsey) and they would have had another 5 if walcott could time his runs. so we were not "om top". remove the blue goggles and see the reality.

we were shit defensively in the swansea game too, we were shit defensively against newcastle. so thats 2 out 3 PL games that oscar plays and apparently improves us or

"gives balance". a myth. what we need is to shift back to a proper 4-3-3 like against walsall.