Luka Modric

DavidEU

He'll probably be found guilty, lol.

I'm uncertain and generally I think that short of incitement to violence, racism shouldn't be in the purview of the courts, but it will be surprising if Terry isn't suspended. The worst part of this is how its being dragged out. The incident took place (or didn't) October 23rd. We're 8 months later and there's been no resolution. The Suarez incident was resolved after 2 months.

I think it's extremely unlikely we're going to get Modric as Spurs want to sell him outside of England. He's an excellent player and would be a great fit on any team, but it's not going to happen for Chelsea unless they make some insane bid. (Most likely now seems Modric to Real Madrid and then Spurs buy Moutinho or Spurs getting Sahin back as a makeweight or...even both.)

Modric, Hazard AND Hulk is impossible in one summer. Stop dreaming.

And Maicon would be good, but I guess he will go somewhere else...

NOTHING is impossible. I remember a lot of fans saying it was impossible for Chelsea to win the Champions League last year when we entered the knock out stage!

Latest on Modric transfer.

Telegraph says that we are still after Modric and that Real Madrid interest has cooled down. They also say that Roman promised to return next season. They also report that Madrid have made a bid and offered Sahin, but Nuri has said that he didn't want ti be in that deal. It could be that Tottenham is waiting to finalize the deal for the new manager before making any movement.

http://www.telegraph...r-interest.html

Dan Levene

• Luka Modric is understood to be ready to hand in a transfer request - but Spurs still seem adamant the Croatian will not be Chelsea-bound.
    The subject of a summer-long transfer saga last year, Blues have never given up on their interest for the midfielder.
    Last year Chelsea went as far as levelling a bid worth £40m for the star.
    But Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy does not want to sell to Chelsea, and values the player at over £50m.
    This, and the fact that Modric's transfer fee must now be smaller than last season (owing to there being a year less on his contract), could mean Modric ends up leaving the Premier League.

Meanwhile, former Real Madrid player, Jose Maria Guti has said that Luka Modric isn't good enough to play for Real Madrid and that they should turn their attention to David Silva.

http://www.mirror.co..._medium=twitter

-----------Cech----------

Ivan---Cahill--Luiz---Cole

------Mikel---Modric----

Hulk-----Mata-------Hazard

----------Torres-----------

:fainthv9:

Too good to be true.. :(

Imagine this aswell for a change:

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

-----------Hulk---------------

or

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

--------Sturridge------

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

NOTHING is impossible. I remember a lot of fans saying it was impossible for Chelsea to win the Champions League last year when we entered the knock out stage!

I always said we can win CL, but this is something else. In football, we had luck and mentality, here we talk about money. In this case, might not be impossible, but something like Chelsea wins CL, again.

We just dont have the money to get all four players. It would cost us 100+ mio and I am sure we wont spend that much.

I always said we can win CL, but this is something else. In football, we had luck and mentality, here we talk about money. In this case, might not be impossible, but something like Chelsea wins CL, again.

We just dont have the money to get all four players. It would cost us 100+ mio and I am sure we wont spend that much.

Well I thought it was impossible to get Torres and David Luiz in a January transfer window!

Well I thought it was impossible to get Torres and David Luiz in a January transfer window!

Those times, we had board who was willing to spend 200mio and more...They learned with Torres 50mio flop that it is not healthy to spend that much for single player.

Yea i totally agree with you, I too don't think it would happen but you never know crazier shit has happened here at Chelsea. For example, paying 50 million for an out of form Torres!

IF we buy modric who do you think we sell??

current mid: lamps, ramires, romeu, mikel, benyaoun, mierles, essien. 7 total, modric means 8. and assuming 4231

personally want- benyoun, essien, mierles gone.

leaving us with 5 quality players, thats including ramires who can be used as rw aswell.

IF we buy modric who do you think we sell??

current mid: lamps, ramires, romeu, mikel, benyaoun, mierles, essien. 7 total, modric means 8. and assuming 4231

personally want- benyoun, essien, mierles gone.

leaving us with 5 quality players, thats including ramires who can be used as rw aswell.

Yep, it would mean selling Yossi, Essien and Meireles. Lampard would be used less too.

Modric and hulk wow, not impossible. After winning the champions league it was worked out that we could spend 100 mil+

Cause of revenue received

Yep, it would mean selling Yossi, Essien and Meireles. Lampard would be used less too.

Totally agree

Torres

Hazard------ Mata------------ Hulk

--------------Ramires

Modric------------------

A.Cole-------Cahil----------D.Luiz---------Ivanovic

Cech

Torres

Hazard------ Mata------------ Hulk

--------------Ramires

Modric------------------

A.Cole-------Cahil----------D.Luiz---------Ivanovic

Cech

absolutely love it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You