Luka Modric

DavidEU

Possibly. Not a player that will suit AVB's style of play and that 4-3-3.

Not necessarily true. If you look at the 4-3-3 AVB played at Porto, it was more of an inverted one in midfield, with 2 DM's and 1 CM who would join in attack. VDV could be that 1 CM. VDV is decent in that deep lying role too, so he'd still be useful for them. I don't think Spurs would sell tbh.

Hmm I work with some Croations and they are saying this is rubbish?

They said reports were linking him to everybody last week and it's more likely his Agent trying to push the price (and his fee) north of 40mill euros...

If the price is in euros we should definitely wait on making signings as the euro is going to tank soon - general consensus here in Austria where rumours are they are redesigning the Shilling and Germany the 'mark....

£71m used to pay back the money they bought the club with. Your point is? It's not like the Glazers are taking out £71m for their own leisure.

Man Utd can afford maybe 1 or 2 high profile signings every season, as they'll recoup the money. If United could get Modric at a reasonable, let's say £30m price, they could.

I'm afraid United are always going to have money withdrawn from the club, that's how a successful business works, it's called a dividend.

That being said once they float, a majority of the debt shall be written off and they shall be competing in the transfer market.

Won't be Fergi though (age) and with new manages comes massive upheaval. Looking forward to that's ?

I think this one is all but over now! he is surely Madrid bound! We just have to sign Moutinho now before its too late!

Moutinho may prefer Twattenham over us due to AVB. We should definitely try. There is always Cabaye as well. Still have options for our Regista.

Moutinho may prefer Twattenham over us due to AVB. We should definitely try. There is always Cabaye as well. Still have options for our Regista.

No doubt Cabaye is an option but I wonder whether RDM and/or the board will even look at him.

Newcastle are as bad as Porto when it comes to selling, I say scout for a player or have s cheeky bid for witsel or song

Reason for saying that?

Well there is reported interest in Moses, which shows RDM is ready to look for players here in the EPL.

Can he spot the right one though? ;)

I didn't want to ask because i hate not knowing something that everyone else seemingly has knowledge of making me feel a little stupid but what the hell is this word you keep saying.. Regista?

I doubt Moutinho would prefer Tottenham over us! We can offer him CL football, the opportunity to actually challenge for trophies and of course more money!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You