Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what to make of this. I would not call him world class but do I believe he deserves to be starting somewhere else? Yes, because he does score goals. I have an improved opinion of him from what I had before. I mean for his country where I would say he is not surrounded by world class players, he has scored 9 goals in 6 world cup qualifiers and considering that he has been benched for Man City in 16 of their Premiership games, a return of 14 goals is not that bad IMO.

Not as good as Cavani or Lewa IMO but do I believe he is better than our current strikers, of course. If he was given more starts by City he would have more goals for sure.

So after all the speculation about Cavani... all us supporters hoping and wishing for someone like him to come... now it's 8/11 on for us to sign Man City's second-fiddle striker behind Aguero and Tevez for an amount needed for City to sign Cavani instead...!

BULL... SHIT!

So after all the speculation about Cavani... all us supporters hoping and wishing for someone like him to come... now it's 8/11 on for us to sign Man City's second-fiddle striker behind Aguero and Tevez for an amount needed for City to sign Cavani instead...!

BULL... SHIT!

I can bet everything I have Dzeko will score more goals with Chelsea and Mourinho than Cavani does with City. Everything.

I can bet everything I have Dzeko will score more goals with Chelsea and Mourinho than Cavani does with City. Everything.

If Dzeko goes to chelsea and Cavani goes to city. I would take that bet. Dzeko is a good player. But Cavani would be great at whatever team he joins.

Won't be coming here. He wants to go to a club where he will be the main man and to start week and week out. He won't get that here as he would get rotated with Ba and Lukaku and would pretty much have a similar spell to what he had with City.

Now of course, he could come here if club really decides to go for him and with every player's wet dream to work with Jose which we can fulfill it could happen, but I still doubt it...if we do sign him though, it would be a nice transfer, but I we need a different kind of a player for our strike force anyway since both Ba and Lukaku have similar style to Edin.

I see him going to Dortmund or Napoli most likely.

I love this story :)

It could be a nice smokescreen to make City think they have Cavanni in the bag and we'll stump up 20 mill for Dzeko...

We then sign Cavanni and City are left holding on to a 20million player that wants away... Squad harmony - what!?

Only trouble is if Dzeko stays he'll try and score against us big time ;)

I honestly can't see him coming..

I want:

Rooney

Cavanni

Modric

Then it's job done - EPL and at least 1 other trophy :)

I love this story :)

It could be a nice smokescreen to make City think they have Cavanni in the bag and we'll stump up 20 mill for Dzeko...

We then sign Cavanni and City are left holding on to a 20million player that wants away... Squad harmony - what!?

Only trouble is if Dzeko stays he'll try and score against us big time ;)

I honestly can't see him coming..

I want:

Rooney

Cavanni

Modric

Then it's job done - EPL and at least 1 other trophy :)

You don't want much then mate :D

Maybe he means in terms of strength, and finishing ability (big target men)

I don't see Dzeko like that, he's more of a poacher in my eyes.. More in the mold of a Berbatov rather than a Ba or Lukaku.

He gave some sort of interview to the Bosnian media the other day in which he stated he's traveling to London after the Latvia match. Fishy.

Yeah FISHY that London has 4 fucking airports :)

Of course he's travelling to London - we live on an ISLAND - he's gotta fly back to somewhere!

Manchester/Liverpool are shit airports - all the good stuff happens daaaaahn ssoooouuuth....

:)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You