Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jovetic and dzeko wouldnt be my choices but i could certainly get used to them. both very dangerous attackers

It is absolutely ridiculous what the papers are doing now that Mourinho is comming to Chelsea. That particular story might even be true, but everyone is on Mourinho's wishlist for the media. First was Falcao, then it was Cavani and now it is Dezko...Who is next?

It is absolutely ridiculous what the papers are doing now that Mourinho is comming to Chelsea. That particular story might even be true, but everyone is on Mourinho's wishlist for the media. First was Falcao, then it was Cavani and now it is Dezko...Who is next?

Lol, if just half of the players being linked with Chelsea and Mourinho would come we'd have 40 players on the roster :lol:

It's no secret that Dzeko has been on Mourinho's wishlist for quite some time now. He loves those types of strikers - tall, strong, holds up the ball, muscles out defenders, strong shot, great in the air, sound familiar? City are most likely looking to sell and we could probably get him a fair price at the moment. I still don't think it would happen, but Dzeko would be a nice signing. Definitely a Mou signing.

It's no secret that Dzeko has been on Mourinho's wishlist for quite some time now. He loves those types of strikers - tall, strong, holds up the ball, muscles out defenders, strong shot, great in the air, sound familiar? City are most likely looking to sell and we could probably get him a fair price at the moment. I still don't think it would happen, but Dzeko would be a nice signing. Definitely a Mou signing.

Yeh, I just don't see City selling him to us. They're not gonna strengthen a title rival.

Buy him just so that he stops scoring against us

He scored against us in two friendlies. Big deal. We had a 17 year old with no prior first team experience marking him. He has not scored against us in actualy competitive fixtures IIRC. You make it sound as if he is a nemesis against us.

Wouldn't mind him if the following things happen :

A. Get rid of torres

B. Don't bring anyone else in.

C. He is cheap.

Lukaku dzeko and ba would be an ok strike force. Definitely something that Mourinho could work with. Wouldn't be the greatest attack by all means, but provided we bought a proper player for the pivot I still think we could do really well.

Can't see it happening, unless we pay over the odds as city have no reason to want to sell to us when we are direct challengers. Wouldn't surprise me if they would rather sell him for 5 mil less and go elsewhere rather than us.

Alternatively do the 40 mil plus torres swap for Cavani and not worry about any of this lol. :D

He scored against us in two friendlies. Big deal. We had a 17 year old with no prior first team experience marking him. He has not scored against us in actualy competitive fixtures IIRC. You make it sound as if he is a nemesis against us.

This. He's hardly ever played well vs Chelsea, i remember in his first season when he lead the line vs Terry and Luiz. It was one of the most pathetic centre forward performances i've ever seen - considering even the average strikers in the PL find a way to score against us lol.

Care to elaborate?

I don't rate Dzeko very highly, especially not to be our starting striker. This is just based on his time in the PL, never seen him for the national team or at his former club. He would do alright at Napoli though with their counter-attacking system.

Oh god...Gomez is rubbish.

Dzeko would offer something different to our attack...cause Ba is a limited striker, Torres is Torres and Lukaku is still learning.

No, he's good. He is just like most strikers who struggle in tight games where not many chances can be created. But his finishing and movement are very good so if you can get him just 1 chance, there's a very good chance he'll put it in. He scored like 10 in his last 10 for Bayern last season, while being 2nd choice to Mandzukic.

I mean this guy in the last 5 seasons has hit 35 or more goals 3 times, can't ask for much more from a striker.

I rate him very high. Hope this is happening. His scoring stats is very good.

Wolfsburg : 142 app - 85 goals
Manchester City : 106 app - 40 goals

Reminds you that in Manchester City he is not often playing for 90 minutes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You