Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think this will happen. city wont sell us their player, if they can sell him to other leagues (and he for sure has offers from other leagues)

He gave some sort of interview to the Bosnian media the other day in which he stated he's traveling to London after the Latvia match. Fishy.

Yeah FISHY that London has 4 fucking airports :)

Of course he's travelling to London - we live on an ISLAND - he's gotta fly back to somewhere!

Manchester/Liverpool are shit airports - all the good stuff happens daaaaahn ssoooouuuth....

:)

Restaurant in London?

fishy-business.jpg

:Goober:

If we dont end up getting cavani, then Dzeko is a very good and great option....can score goals especially with the service of our classic midfielders, can hold up play upfront as well and do create chance...so to me , he is a better version of Leowandowski

We don't really put quality crosses, He'd be a mere spectator even if we signed him. #anotherlifemaybe?

We do put in quality crosses. It's just that our strikers (Torres especially) don't attack the balls i.e before when the ball was crossed, Kalou, Malouda Anelka, Drogba and even Essien/Ballack would be lining up in the box to challenge in the air.

In the current team, Hazard, Mata, Oscar have minimal aerial ability and Torres rarely attacks the cross - almost always preferring to drop back. That aerial component of our game is gone at the moment. Our threat is only from set-pieces

We do put in quality crosses. It's just that our strikers (Torres especially) don't attack the balls i.e before when the ball was crossed, Kalou, Malouda Anelka, Drogba and even Essien/Ballack would be lining up in the box to challenge in the air.

In the current team, Hazard, Mata, Oscar have minimal aerial ability and Torres rarely attacks the cross - almost always preferring to drop back. That aerial component of our game is gone at the moment. Our threat is only from set-pieces

I actually think Oscar could score more goals with his head tbh, the game against Liverpool he scored a very good header and I was quite happy to see he scored it. Hopefully its something he could work on because he isn't really a small player hes kinda average height and if he could win headers from attacking set pieces it would be useful. Sure its more a "can he" rather than "he can" but I don't know.

Anyway Dzeko is a quality striker who very much carried Wolfsburg to the Bundesliga title a few years back. At Wolfsburg where the play was very much focused on creating chances for him he delivered big time so surely if our 3 creators looked to find him he'd score lots of goals. Hes capable of scoring all sorts of goals... left footers, right footers, tap ins, headers, volleys, long range shots you name it he can score them. For a big man his technique is rather good as well and he can bring others into play.

His shooting technique is class, he can hit them with placement, power, spin/dip etc.

Class volley he scored a few years back vs Hannover

4 goals vs Spuds, really good header in there as well as a lovely chipped shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_mY8YtVTNs

I actually think Oscar could score more goals with his head tbh, the game against Liverpool he scored a very good header and I was quite happy to see he scored it. Hopefully its something he could work on because he isn't really a small player hes kinda average height and if he could win headers from attacking set pieces it would be useful. Sure its more a "can he" rather than "he can" but I don't know.

Oscar is the only guy who can improve the heading because the other two don't even challenge for the ball in the air

. Mata is really hopeless at heading. Against United, Lampard lifted a great cross and Mata missed the ball completely. It's like he doesn't have any experience of heading - makes rookie mistakes like closing the eyes way before the ball has reached etc. Normally Mata usually waits for the ball to bounce when it's in the air rather than try and head it.

Oscar is the only guy who can improve the heading because the other two don't even challenge for the ball in the air

. Mata is really hopeless at heading. Against United, Lampard lifted a great cross and Mata missed the ball completely. It's like he doesn't have any experience of heading - makes rookie mistakes like closing the eyes way before the ball has reached etc. Normally Mata usually waits for the ball to bounce when it's in the air rather than try and head it.

Yes its perhaps his downfall along with defensive contribution but I suppose we cannot expect a 5 ft 7 guy to win or even score headers on a regular basis haha!

The city fans at the bluemoon forum are very scared at the prospect of dzeko under mourinho playing with mata and hazard.They tend to believe that dzeko would flourish over here.

He would. I'm surprised we moved for Torres in comparison to Dzeko who could have replaced Didier or Suarez who could have done what Anelka done and played wider.

I know Suarez is a cunt but he could. well would have been perfect for our 4-3-3 as he can play anywhere along the front three. Damn board. Hes a cunt now though, so get it up him,!

He would. I'm surprised we moved for Torres in comparison to Dzeko who could have replaced Didier or Suarez who could have done what Anelka done and played wider.

I know Suarez is a cunt but he could. well would have been perfect for our 4-3-3 as he can play anywhere along the front three. Damn board. Hes a cunt now though, so get it up him,!

It's because we are chelsea and this is our style.BTW city fans seem to think that dzeko first touch is very bad,it could be a problem because mata and hazard like to play quick passes to forwards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You