Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

James

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Maatsen is absolute shit tho. Totally fine with him leaving 

He is a really good player. pld well in perseason too, just never gets a chance in the premier league! 

The lack of Maatsen game time talk and following as if hes a top player on here is mental.

If Cucurella was playing as he is now last season nobody would be giving a shit about Maatsen and would of wanted him sold.

Playing well in the championship for a team who are now playing absolutely pathetically in the PL says it all. Not good enough and should of pushed him out the door.

Edited by OneMoSalah

17 minutes ago, whats happening said:

poch is so afraid to not win that we have to play our best 11 to beat a mid table championship side.

Lol, they don’t have anything else to do until Monday! If he played a weak side, people would just be complaining about that. Poch did the right thing today. Play your best. We actually have a chance here.

For me.. that was a piss poor performance. Some of these players are just not cut out for this club... it's not because they are young it's because they are bang average. Nicolas Jackson is really worrying me now, he is dreadful.

Edited by DDA

Just now, DDA said:

For me.. that was a piss poor performance. Some of these players are just not cut out for this club... it's not because they are young it's because they are bang average. Nicolas Jackson is really worrying me now, he is dreadful.

exactly

they re not good enough

simples as that 

specially in the attack

1 hour ago, lucio said:

nonsense

The hype around him is nonsense. Maatsen has never in his career done anything of note on top level. He looked ok in championship or for U21. That’s it. He can’t defend well enough for a LB and he doesn’t score or assist goals so he ain’t a winger. Definition of a  nothing player. If he did not come out of the academy no one would give a damn. We have seen this story gazillion times the last 20 years. 

Edited by Magic Lamps