Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

James

We should stop affording players like Disasi and Sanchez more chances.

They are 25+, and should be nearly there if not already. Maybe someday we will get a French coach and Disasi will undergo a Rudiger like transformation, but why that's just wishful thinking 

34 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

The next PL game is on a Monday. Another Monday game in just...2 months? 3 non-weekend games from the first 10, and one game moved to Christmas eve.

They just love Chelsea.

But least the weekend mood won't be ruined 🤣 so works out well really. Maybe we should play all of Novmeber on a Monday seeing who we have coming up.

Christmas eve is silly!

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Young teams have ups and downs. I think our defense will be good enough.

Yup which is why some of us were baffled by what the club was during.

Here's what I am afraid of: some of these players will not cut it. The fact they are young does not guarantee that they will develop and reach the level we need them at. That's the reason top clubs tend to buy more ready players, which guarantees a certain level of performance and consistency.

I'm still in shock after the Brentford defeat...

Fucking Sterling back to running down blind alleys, and Gallagher back to imitating a headless chicken.

I'm totally fed up with the whole scene £1,000.000.000 spent on transfers and no striker.

I'm at the stage now I really don't care if we lose every game, it takes the pressure off me hoping for a win.

Bohely and Clearlake have turned us back into a music hall joke, we're are no better than a mid table team, maybe when we become relegation fodder then the might do something positive.

10 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm totally fed up with the whole scene £1,000.000.000 spent on transfers and no striker.

It is truly madness we spent that much and didn't not buy a proven WC CF and a proven WC winger.

Edited by Vesper