Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

James

31 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Arsenal losing 2:0. Really becoming our compatition to lose. Only Liverpool left. Maybe Newcastle. 

West Ham still in it as it stands.we lost to them...

Problem is with this lot you can't predict when they'll win or lose..thought lose to Arsenal but we drew and then lost to Brentford instead

Edited by Laylabelle

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He's premier league quality. More than you can say about the guy up top he has to feed right now at least.

no one is up top at the moment. he is not quality far from it. (looked good in a city team - i think i would look good in a city team)

Problem with Jackson is, when out of form he is absolutely useless and can’t score to save his life. If he js on form he is great on the ball but still needs 30 chances to score. 

probelm with Sterling is, he ja brilliant a couple of minutes every game and I Italy erratic and frustrating for the rest of the 85+

Edited by Magic Lamps

Never seen a team so lacking in finishing it boggles my mind. It genuinely does confuse me how we waste so many chances and I honestly do not recall watching another team regularly thinking "close that" time and time again.

8 minutes ago, zinctek said:

sterling is so bang average 

At least he can score and trying his best. Last season, where we produced relegation team level football for months, he still managed to score 9 goals. This year he got already four. He should be the first name on the sheet, even though he is wasteful and frustrating often.

Edited by nyikolajevics