Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

James

4th game in a row at home. Very good.

Newcastle with CL as well will play team like tonight. Guys like Hall, Livramento while we gonna play our best team. And the best part is that in semis we have 66% of chances to play weak side. Don't want to lose another final to Liverpool tho. WH may surprise them. 

Yeah not confident we will beat them.

They had 8 changes tonight - no recognised CF, god knows how many FBs in their starting 11 & still barring a 10-15 min spell at beginning of second half comfortably were better than United.

Us vs United if we and they keep playing like this is going to be one of the worst footballing games to watch in existence come December. Holy shit.

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We have to play a good team at some point. At least it is at home. With Man City and Arsenal out, it’s all good now. 

You're way too confident mate. Lewis Hall and Livremento are coming back to haunt us 100%

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The hype around him is nonsense. Maatsen has never in his career done anything of note on top level. He looked ok in championship or for U21. That’s it. He can’t defend well enough for a LB and he doesn’t score or assist goals so he ain’t a winger. Definition of a  nothing player. If he did not come out of the academy no one would give a damn. We have seen this story gazillion times the last 20 years. 

Watching Ian Maatsen has been super frustrating. I don’t get the hype - seems too weak on the pitch

10 hours ago, DDA said:

You're way too confident mate. Lewis Hall and Livremento are coming back to haunt us 100%

I am not confident, but we are good enough to beat them when we play well. We really have not been out of the games we have lost. If we play solid defence, we can win. I don't think we would hold up well against Man City. Of all the teams left in this cup, we can win against them.

1 hour ago, MidniteBlue said:

Dear Enzo F. 
Rarely have I watched a professional footballer look so utterly lost on the pitch and unable to influence the game at any level. I hope you haven't quit your day job, which I can only surmise is selling copies of the match day squad sheet that proves you were on a World Cup team. 

Wow. Every single post of yours is just negative.

You really just come on here to rant (or troll) don't you.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Do we qualify for Europe if we win the Carabbao cup ? The FA cup ?

The winners of the Carabao Cup will earn a place in the Europa Conference League.

The winners of the FA Cup will earn a place in the Europa League.