Chelsea 0-1 Aston Villa

James

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking garbage again, honestly some of the players are utter wank.

This fucker in goal and the shit can of championship striker Jackson are absolute fucking shambolic.

Don't; get me started on the likes Mudryk the fucking weak minded shit cunt.

We didn't buy a top striker in the summer and allow Sanchez to guard the sticks, we got all we fucking deserve 

Sanchez has been quietly good imo - He should have saved that Watkins shot but that happens to every keeper. He was solid vs Forest, vs Bournemouth and vs Villa apart from one moment. 

Mudryk has been poor and should not be starting. 

2 hours ago, Thor said:

----- Sanchez -----

Gusto-Disasi-Levi-Chilwell 

-----Caicedo--Enzo-----

Sterling---Palmer---Mudryk

----------Jackson----------

Am I crazy for thinking that it is so simple, and just play this team? 

Average forum user picks better teams than literally all the Chelsea managers. It’s shocking 

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sanchez has been quietly good imo - He should have saved that Watkins shot but that happens to every keeper. He was solid vs Forest, vs Bournemouth and vs Villa apart from one moment. 

Mudryk has been poor and should not be starting. 

100% should of saved. He made some big saves and has done so far but that should be his bread and butter. 

56 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently the owners were in the dressing room again after yesterday. When will these fucking clowns learn?

Chelsea co-owner runs away from fans after confronting players in dressing room following defeat to Aston Villa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2023/09/24/Chelsea-co-owner-behdad-eghbali-runs-away-from-fans-after-latest-loss-19550745/amp/

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently the owners were in the dressing room again after yesterday. When will these fucking clowns learn?

I don't think this is such a big issue. Roman used to do it too. Its only an issue because we lose.

On 23/09/2023 at 21:06, bigbluewillie said:

if anyone is thinking of "taking a break" from Chelsea atm or "watching other PL teams", then you're glory hunters no if's or but's.

If you're a true Chelsea FC supporter then you are through thick and thin, good and bad.

Suffer the bad times and enjoy the good.

KTBFFH

How many true Chelsea FC Supporters are there in this forum? 

I find it really funny that it's "okay" to attack other supporters because they've become fed up of watching absolute crap being served up by the players week after week for the past few seasons and these types of posts tend to get the most likes but when fans actually put their opinion out there about just how much the club has changed and the fact that we are very likely to end mid-table or worse this season, no one seems to care. 

Sometimes time zones and other factors in your life affect whether you're able to tune in and watch the game live but that doesn't mean that the fans should be labelled as glory hunters.  

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

I don't think this is such a big issue. Roman used to do it too. Its only an issue because we lose.

When? Roman would sometimes fly into the training ground - that was well noted - and usually meant the manager is getting sacked.

I can’t remember hearing much about Roman being in the dressing room barring times after we won trophies or that if I am honest.

These clowns have been in the dressing room that frequently since taking over its a fucking joke. Tried it with Tuchel, did it with Potter, with Lampard and now Poch. They need to stay in their fucking lane.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Until results improve, the owners will be in the dressing room every game. 

Like how hard is it to score 1 goal at your home ground against a solid but beatable Villa team? 

The game was there for the taking but there isn't a player in the XI who can win the game single handedly like Hazard, Drogba, Lampard etc from previous years. 

17 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Until results improve, the owners will be in the dressing room every game. 

Like how hard is it to score 1 goal at your home ground against a solid but beatable Villa team? 

The game was there for the taking but there isn't a player in the XI who can win the game single handedly like Hazard, Drogba, Lampard etc from previous years. 

Well as we seen last season, it won’t help anything. After their stunts being in the dressing room after the Brighton & Real Madrid games. Just undermines the manager and the players won’t be interested in what they have to say in all realism as they aren’t footballing people.

And who’s fault is it that there isn’t any players of this calibre in the starting 11? Or very few of them in the squad? 90% of the blame is with these fucking dimwit owners and their footballing directors (who were hand picked) who seem to fit the clubs vision of turning us into an expensive Southampton or RB Salzburg.

Their plan was and has led to us dramatically reducing the squad to a u23 team with huge lack of experience and lack of proven quality with the future in mind. Can say how can we not score v Villa or team x, y or z all you want but fundamentally the issues have stemmed from the vision and strategy from the owners and footballing people.

The thing is mentioning guys like Frank, Didier & Eden - they were all quality players, who could and did do it at the highest level. Reece, Chilly, Sterling, Silva and Nkunku are the only guys in our squad who have a track record of playing well at a high level for season after season IMO. The rest aren’t anywhere close - but thats down to the clubs vision originating from these fuckwits above Poch. Lets invest in 200 young players who might come good or might not in 2027 despite the fact we’ve not got a top number 1, a top number 9, inconsistent young attackers from divisions in Ukraine/Holland and have lost multiple experienced, proven players in midfield in the space of a year. How nobody seen this coming is beyond me.

This ownership can sack as many managers as they want - won’t matter. For me the blame is with them and their footballing department which starts with Laurence Stewart & Paul Winstanley. Their plan/vision and mainly their recruitment. Not Tuchels, not Potters, not Lampards and not Poch’s. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

42 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah, I also feel like it's blown out of proportion as it solely depends on what they are doing there.

I doubt there is any trashing going on, as we'd hear about this instantly with this club's excellent control of press leaks under new ownership. If they are trying to give motivational/football talk it's criminal, but if they show up and sell some of their bs like yaya, keep on fighting, we stay strong together, results will come etc there's not much offense in it; It may actually be good that they are trying to show that they are present and engaged in times of anonymous hedge fund ownerships

We've played 29 Premier League games in 2023 and we've won.........5 of them.  And the five are Luton, Bournemouth, Leicester, Leeds and Palace.  Shocking, truly shocking. 

Truth is we cant play proper football with any identity... Cant understand what we r trying, dominant, counter football or direct one.. Its total mess, even players dont know what to do with the ball on his feet.. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lets invest in 200 young players who might come good or might not in 2027 despite the fact we’ve not got a top number 1, a top number 9, inconsistent young attackers from divisions in Ukraine/Holland and have lost multiple experienced, proven players in midfield in the space of a year. How nobody seen this coming is beyond me.

You say we didn't have a top number 9, we technically did (comparing him to our most recent strikers) but he wanted nothing to do with the club and ran off to Italy once again. 

I feel like their approach in the transfer market would suit a development type club very well as you could sign 10 good talents from across Europe and the world and hope that 3-4 of them make it and you end up selling them on for a massive profit. 

I'd be very worried if the board actually rejected the idea of signing experienced players as that would mean they aren't serious about getting european football anytime soon and this would have a flow on effect for a number of players who would definitely look for exits to the bigger clubs in the next 2 seasons. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We've played 29 Premier League games in 2023 and we've won.........5 of them.  And the five are Luton, Bournemouth, Leicester, Leeds and Palace.  Shocking, truly shocking. 

Incredible isn’t it. Wonder what the £ per point in 2023 is 😂