Florent Malouda

Madmax

He should of had left the club then when he had all summer to do so... acting like a complete tosser is not going to make things better for him.

If he gives mutual agreement he and the club can terminate his contract then he can immediately join another club like Lyon. Why does he not ask for that instead of complaining?

He should of had left the club then when he had all summer to do so... acting like a complete tosser is not going to make things better for him.

If he gives mutual agreement he and the club can terminate his contract then he can immediately join another club like Lyon. Why does he not ask for that instead of complaining?

He knows there is no way he is going to get anything near his wages here. In fact, for him, this is probably the perfect situation: a year long (over)payed vacation.

Rastafari Movement@RastafariM

People will try to belittle you to make themselves feel better, you must hold your head up high and stand TRUE to your nature.

Retweeted by Florent MaloudaExpand

Rastafari movement speaking about nature... yeah, I can see what Malouda actually meant by retweeting this.

What makes you think he'll accept a pay cut? Because he loves the club?

This is John Terry we're talking about here, not Paolo Maldini.

No offence or anything, but sometimes I think you should just support AC Milan. Not only are you up Kalou's arse all the time, but you also seem to split yourself between Maldini and Inzaghi (possibly a few others, like Seedorf and Nesta). Not that there is anything wrong with liking other players, but you seem to have a hard on for AC.

"Thanks captain. On the pitch you were an undying champion but you had no respect for those who made you rich"

"For your 25 years of glorious service you have the thanks of those who you called mercenaries and misers"

"There is only one captain, Baresi".

Read the banners at Maldini's last game.

No offence or anything, but sometimes I think you should just support AC Milan. Not only are you up Kalou's arse all the time, but you also seem to split yourself between Maldini and Inzaghi (possibly a few others, like Seedorf and Nesta). Not that there is anything wrong with liking other players, but you seem to have a hard on for AC.

"Thanks captain. On the pitch you were an undying champion but you had no respect for those who made you rich"

"For your 25 years of glorious service you have the thanks of those who you called mercenaries and misers"

"There is only one captain, Baresi".

Read the banners at Maldini's last game.

What does Kalou have to do with AC Milan?

Also as far as Serie A goes, my club is Napoli. I don't really care for anybody else.

What does Kalou have to do with AC Milan?

Also as far as Serie A goes, my club is Napoli. I don't really care for anybody else.

I didn't say Kalou had anything to do with Milan. Just using him as evidence that you obsess over a few certain players.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks demoting Malouda to the Under 21 squad is a stupid and disrespectful decision? He really isn't that bad a player and was still able to do a job for us last season. He could have come in quite useful if we get lots of injuries or a fixture pile up around February/ March.

He was also arguably one of if not our best player in 2009/10 and 2010/11. Towards the end of 2009/10 him and Drogba were getting the majority of our goals and assists and he was our joint top scorer in 2010/11 which as a winger was more than Drogba. It shows lack of respect to treat him like this because unless he was causing trouble in first team training then what harm was he to the squad?

The last time Flo was on top of his game was the first half against Blackpool just over two years ago.

Disagree. He was very good at the start of last season under AVB. He and Anelka saved our asses twice in our second and third games of the season. He scored a timely winner against West Brom if I remember correctly.

there is no place for him now .. He knows this and could have moved but unwilling to take a wage cut .good decision to keep him away from the squad

That is why. It is not like RDM done it to punish him, he made it clear that he was not part of his plans. He had a chance to move to Brazil and France but did not want to, so he chose to take up the wages. Not like he has been treated badly. He could be playing regularly at another club right now if he wanted to.

Disagree. He was very good at the start of last season under AVB. He and Anelka saved our asses twice in our second and third games of the season. He scored a timely winner against West Brom if I remember correctly.

He was awful in the Norwich game, he was decent in the West Brom game and got the timely winner like you said, but i was talking about the Flo on top form that we all grown to love in the Double winning season, the Blackpool game was the last time he was at that level imo.

The ironic thing was i thought he would have had a decent campaign this time round.

Am I the only one who thinks demoting Malouda to the Under 21 squad is a stupid and disrespectful decision? He really isn't that bad a player and was still able to do a job for us last season. He could have come in quite useful if we get lots of injuries or a fixture pile up around February/ March.

He was also arguably one of if not our best player in 2009/10 and 2010/11. Towards the end of 2009/10 him and Drogba were getting the majority of our goals and assists and he was our joint top scorer in 2010/11 which as a winger was more than Drogba. It shows lack of respect to treat him like this because unless he was causing trouble in first team training then what harm was he to the squad?

2 words. FUCK MALOUDA.No actually 5.FUCK MALOUDA SLOW OLD SHIT.He is everything a player in his position should not be again SLOW OLD CAN'T 1V1 NEVER CARRY THE TEAM I can continue like this for 2 hours, just don't think Malouda is worth it.

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. RDM appears to be one of the nicest blokes in football, I doubt he done this lightly and without just and reason.

2 words. FUCK MALOUDA.No actually 5.FUCK MALOUDA SLOW OLD SHIT.He is everything a player in his position should not be again SLOW OLD CAN'T 1V1 NEVER CARRY THE TEAM I can continue like this for 2 hours, just don't think Malouda is worth it.

Dont sit on the fence ,,,, Has Malouda been treat properly???? :ph34r: