Florent Malouda

Madmax

You are an idiot. People like you are the ones degenerating this forum.

Dude, look in the mirror - you will soon find your idiot...

If your opinion (like mine) truly counted then you would have 'moderator' next to your name - guess what, you haven't.

So use the 'report' button and stop asking for people to be banned publicly...

Now back on topic... Oh yeah Malouda = shite... :)

Dude, look in the mirror - you will soon find your idiot...

If your opinion (like mine) truly counted then you would have 'moderator' next to your name - guess what, you haven't.

So use the 'report' button and stop asking for people to be banned publicly...

Now back on topic... Oh yeah Malouda = shite... :)

You are as shite as well.

Now back on topic: you should be banned too.

Lmao - single handedly ruining the 'coolness' reputation of Brazilians...

Dude you're so NOT cool - lmao

Loser....

You are the one losing your cool here. I'm suppa cool, actually.

and ok, now I know are not only shite, but also a loser.

Alright, back on topic everyone. If you want to discuss who is cooler, you can do so using PMs. And can we stop using using personal insults so casually? Any further insults or inappropriate language will result in warnings/suspensions.

Florent Malouda@realflorentm

It was a nice training session this morning. Scored the winning goal !!! Getting ready to watch the game. Interesting ...

Is he enjoying himself? Oh dear

Probably trying to show the club/management he isn't bothered by their decision

• 2 weeks later...

none of us are completely sure of the situation but it does seem it is maloudas fault where he is in that he wont take a pay cut

but the one thing i do applaud him on is that he hasnt gone to the media and talked a bunch of shit about the club or really anything at all

I got loads of respect for Malouda right now.Back then he needed not much time to realise that passing to Torres is absolute waste, can't believe that he was blamed for that at the time ( and I was one of the people who blamed him).Sorry Flo, you got my respect for life.

I got loads of respect for Malouda right now.Back then he needed not much time to realise that passing to Torres is absolute waste, can't believe that he was blamed for that at the time ( and I was one of the people who blamed him).Sorry Flo, you got my respect for life.

Under most circumstances, I'd say this is insane, but right now I'd accept that is the reason why FloMo avoided Torres.

It's a shame that FloMo regressed so quickly because at one stage he had all the tools to be great. Strength, pace, trickery, vision and stamina. Also I'm not quite sold the FloMo was actually a conventional winger, I think he was more of a wide midfielder/center midfielder combination similar to how Beckham play(ed).

Under most circumstances, I'd say this is insane, but right now I'd accept that is the reason why FloMo avoided Torres.

It's a shame that FloMo regressed so quickly because at one stage he had all the tools to be great. Strength, pace, trickery, vision and stamina. Also I'm not quite sold the FloMo was actually a conventional winger, I think he was more of a wide midfielder/center midfielder combination similar to how Beckham play(ed).

FloMo at his best was awesome to watch & I agree about him being more of a LM/CM..than a pure winger like Robben.

• 2 weeks later...