Florent Malouda

Madmax

You are a 13 years old demonstrating on a forum and you try to make fun of someone who's payed to train players every day and knows football better than you'll never imagine to understand one day... One more time your point is ridiculous, what is that based on? Your selective biaised superficial point of view?

Not only he created the most chances in 2010/2011 (20 more than the 2nd best, you'll hardly make people think that's just a misapprehension) but he was crucial for the balance of the team with his workrate, pressing. And his passing range, he could oxigenate the play and be crucial in the build up of the goals (not only the last pass)

He played despite receiving a knock at Blackburn by the way, he was consistent and played every game because he couldn't be replaced (and I say that as a massive Zhirkov fan)

When I read that people reproach him not to behave as a conventional winger in 2010/2011, I really wonder if they're able to notice a single thing beside the goals scored in a football match. Cole provided the width and Malouda partenered him, often as a support around him. That's what had never been made on the right with Bosingwa who was left alone vs two players by example.

Basically that's the reason why Bosingwa was "absolute crap" that season. Not freeing him from everything, just a contextualisation

I'm 17 actually. And says you, thinking your Graham Carr, i don't think you've ever made a post what hasn't had below 20000 words.

You go on like your this clever scout, yet you've been proved wrong loads of times, that didierforever pretty much handed your ass to you the other day. Anyone can babble on like you do, go on about me, i don't pretend I'm a scout son. Carlo was a genius but playing Malouda all the time was pathetic as he was just shite.

But of course Seth know best, as I'm harming his poor fellow french man Malouda, but go on make another HUGE GIGANTIC POST in a reply to me.

Not for a single game he was our best player.And about season 09/10, 3 names ! DIDIER DROGBA, FRANK LAMPARD, ASHLEY COLE.

He was absolutely superb against Stoke at the Britannia. He also scored a 94th minute winner for us in that game.

He was our best player against Portsmouth away when we won 0-5

He was also our best player against Aston Villa in the FA Cup semi-final

Not to mention the times that he chipped in the odd goal or 2 assists that season. You don't have to be the best player on the team to be considered useful. Paulo Ferreira is a prime example of that. For years he put in a great shift every game. He never made a goal saving tackle or scored a last minute winner but he was always solid and shall therefore be seen as one of our great players in this era.

Is there something wrong with what SeB does? Is there something wrong with backing up your arguments with statistics and details, making his points far more valid than just your typical 'Malouda is shite' post? I'm no expert on forums but I know that if I owned one I would love to have someone like SeB, who puts his point across well (with perfect English I must add) and really adds something to discussions.

You say that he has been proved wrong loads of times, well of course he has?! I don't know anyone on here that has always been right 100% of the time! Although in general he is right a lot of the time because his statistics and explanation show it. Also, SeB does not pretend to be a scout, he is obviously quite a knowledgeable person if he is paid to train players? I have had my disagreements with him other things in the past but like most people on this forum I know that he is one of the best posters on here and that talkchelsea would not be the same without him.

I agree, it would be a lot better.

I remember a great game with him at old trafford where we won 2-1, joey cole scored that cheeky backheel goal and drogba with his blatantly offside one. On his day he could be absolutely class but there was always this frustrating kalou-esque side to him that came out in some games and more towards back of his active chelsea career. However without those games where malouda shone i doubt we would have done anywhere near as well as we did.

I remember a great game with him at old trafford where we won 2-1, joey cole scored that cheeky backheel goal and drogba with his blatantly offside one. On his day he could be absolutely class but there was always this frustrating kalou-esque side to him that came out in some games and more towards back of his active chelsea career. However without those games where malouda shone i doubt we would have done anywhere near as well as we did.

Is it coincidence ? U remember just what I do too.Not to much good things to remember from Malouda anyway.Fuking shit player.In other words he was carried by Chelsea, not the opposite.The only time he carried us is the bolded part on top.He played good when every1 played good and played shit when every1 played bad.Hardly a player to be remembered.

Malouda was once a very good player for chelsea but so was makelele, ballack, joe cole, Geremi ngita, celestine babayaro and drogba but they all left when no longer needed so please close this thread malouda is as good as dead for chelsea fc not even paulo ferrerer can console him. He should hve gotten a new club by now against january has he?

This post is worth a ban.

Malouda was fucking good in the second part of 08/09 season, was the best player in 2009 FA Cup Final, and was our best player in 09/10 season when we won the double and scored more than 100 goals in one single PL season.

Took the words out of my mouth, what a disgrace of a post.

• 2 weeks later...

Santos no longer interested in Malouda

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8173777/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Santos' vice-president Odilio Rodrigues told Lancenet: "We did have talks with Malouda a few months ago, but he is not in our plans anymore.

"We are not negotiating with Malouda, we have other priorities. We understand he is a great player but we didn't make any new offer."

This post is worth a ban.

Malouda was fucking good in the second part of 08/09 season, was the best player in 2009 FA Cup Final, and was our best player in 09/10 season when we won the double and scored more than 100 goals in one single PL season.

WTF! This post is worth a ban!!!

Who are you? Mancini waving cards at the moderators?

It's his opinion that Malouda was shite, and trust me he was FUCKING shite!

One good season < > great player!

Sad to see these forums degenerating and people calling for bans... :(

WTF! This post is worth a ban!!!

Who are you? Mancini waving cards at the moderators?

It's his opinion that Malouda was shite, and trust me he was FUCKING shite!

One good season < > great player!

Sad to see these forums degenerating and people calling for bans... :(

You are an idiot. People like you are the ones degenerating this forum.