Florent Malouda

Madmax

I don't like him and i feel he was never good at Chelsea.He did score but that was a period when the entire team scored like crazy.He didn't really score many important goals and he was average at times.I wanted him out of the club but the reserve squad is harsh,they should have just release him it was best for both sides.

Reading that Malouda is a lazy cunt and that Mata is a brilliant player with a great work ethic is beyond me. Without speaking of their respective abilities, just compare the behaviour when the ball's lost... Malouda used to press like crazy, Mata was out of position and jogging toward his goal.

That's not a stick for free on Mata, that's just an observation

do u get a kick out of talkin crazy? mata is a pure attacking player with the minimum defensive abilities whereas malouda has been with us since 2007, knows what kinda football we play and knows what kinda football is played in epl, whereas mata being mata had to carry a team like CHELSEA on his shoulders thru out the season (if i am not mistaken he had the most number of chances created being second only to silva). plus his workrate is commendable or have we already forgotten barca where mata had 9 touches the whole match while just defending. its simple crazy to compare a lazy ass like malouda to mata.

What is a chance? Assist or key pass.

How many "chances" did Malouda create in 2010/2011? 121 and still people said he was crap, sorted his games etc...

Just for you:

378799malouda20102011.png

2nd is Bolton's Kevin Davies.

is this chart made for shit players only ? Malouda first, Downing 3rd, bitch please.

Basically you didn't understood a single fuck of what I just said, I don't even know if you did read one word out of 5.

I was speaking about Malouda's defensive contribution and workrate when the ball was lost and I compared it with Mata's last season. Some really stop at nothing when sticking players that's unreal.

i read what u said quite clearly (like i read your posts on the torres thread which believe me i dont even wanna go there now). u compared a left midfielders to a left winger/cam's defensive contribution. then u doubted mata's workrate (bullshit). i respect malouda and what he did for the club but what ticked me off was the comparision to MATA. undoubtedly our player of the season. secondly u showed the stats of 2010-11 which got nothin to do with the argument as MATA was not even a blue then. malouda's contribution to the club for the last season was minimum which was magnified by rdm's decision to start bertrand in the CL FINAL as a left winger instead of some1 as experienced as malouda. that should have been malouda's cue to leave the club with dignity and as a CL winner. instead he is acting like a greedy fellow.

All this was related to the argument and now somethin off topic as a word of advice. when a person quotes you or replies at your comment it does not mean they want to ridicule u. maybe they just have a different opinion. so stop replying with comments like "some people are just stupid" or "some people dont know fuck about the game" etc..

is this chart made for shit players only ? Malouda first, Downing 3rd, bitch please.

First of all, Downing's sitting in the 4th place.

Aside from that I can't get the logic of your post. For shit players only? Yeah, let's call Drogba, Fabregas etc. shite because they're included :rolleyes:

So, what about Mata being the most dribbled attacking player at Chelsea last season ? Yeah, I can't understand why Cole had struggles last season, Mata blocked the flank so well...

I usually respect all opinions, apart from the fact we cannot have opinions on facts.

About the figures table that's the assist and key pass datas from OPTA, you can deny it, that's certainly a wise move to stay credible. One more time that's not used to prove a point, just to confirm a trend: one cannot say Malouda was crap that season.

Those figures doesn't sort what kind of chances were created etc... but when Malouda creates 20 more chances than the 2nd best, that gives a slight idea of his real contribution, an unbiaised view.

oh dear mother of god!!! where in my reply did i deny the stats even once? please tell me where??? all i said was that these ARE the stats of 2010-11 which got nothing to do with our argument. also i never said mata is a great defensive winger. read my first reply where i have asked your judgement in comparing a left midfielder in malouda to an all out attacking winger with not so good defensive abilities , MATA. i think its time for u to maybe read what others are saying rather than just simply quoting for the sake of it.

Am I the only one who thinks demoting Malouda to the Under 21 squad is a stupid and disrespectful decision? He really isn't that bad a player and was still able to do a job for us last season. He could have come in quite useful if we get lots of injuries or a fixture pile up around February/ March.

He was also arguably one of if not our best player in 2009/10 and 2010/11. Towards the end of 2009/10 him and Drogba were getting the majority of our goals and assists and he was our joint top scorer in 2010/11 which as a winger was more than Drogba. It shows lack of respect to treat him like this because unless he was causing trouble in first team training then what harm was he to the squad?

Our best player in 2009/2010 I'll agree, but our best player in 2010/2011?, are you joking me?, despite being our top goal scorer, he was our worst player, i loved Carlo but one reason i wanted him to get sacked is because he kept playing malouda over and over again, Malouda would just never pick up, he was shite constantly all season. Even off form players like Essien and Lampard picked up in some games, like against City at the bridge when we won 2-0, Malouda was the only one to still play shit.

I know what you are saying overall, it is disrespectful, but you don't know what the situation is, maybe he doesn't want to leave and wants to feed on our wages for a final year, if so then he deserves to be shot into the reserves.

One thing I've always wondered about Malouda is how he became a winger instead of a central midfielder. His biggest strengths I believe were his intelligence and energy while his flaw as a winger was that he lacked both flair and dribbling technique. I think Malouda could have made a very good box-to-box midfielder who could also provide some serious goal threat, sort of like Lampard. I think his career in the top flight would have lasted longer, too, that way.