Florent Malouda

Madmax

Of course he's a good player to have on the bench. The problem is, at what point does having an experienced international on the bench negate the opportunity to have a young, talented player on the bench who has everything to prove?

He should play more in midfield, he's less shitty there.

Agreed, he's been much more effective in midfield for a long time now.

Hopefully we accept Fiorentina's incoming bid for him and he leaves before the end of the window. He is bad, so very bad. He did well during the double winning campaign, fair play to him but he offers virtually nothing on the left flank or in midfield, surely a club with our aspirations can do better than Florent Malouda.

Definitely agree that he isn't that bad in midfield. I thought he did rather well on Saturday (as compared to the others) and sometimes he does make me think that he would be a decent substitute player to have.

But then I think about all the things he's said to the media & how he's tried to manipulate the club into giving him a new contract, his 50-yard shots that go into orbit, his brainless decisions, his obvious discrimination against Torres, his selfish attitude in general, and the amount of wages he's on paralleled with the effort he puts in...... :wave: thanks for the memories but it's time for you to go, Flo Mo.

LOVED the guy did great in our double winnin campaign, agrueably the best player in that season. But it's time to go. Carlo ran your legs deep into the ground and your performances suffered, but hey, that's life, find a new club that'll help you get a call to the euros. We need to move on in a new direction younger faster and surely more skillful and you dont fit that bill. Gota go.

He's simply not getting enough playing time. He was good against Pompey. Don't get me wrong though, I'd always start Mata over him. I think it's good to rest Mata a bit though, because he plays all the time as tires a lot. I don't care what anyone says, I am still a fan of Malouda.

He's 31, how much longer do you want Chelsea to be a retirement home for players that are past it? His attitude stinks, he runs around like a headless chicken, and quite frankly his time with chelsea is done. We've got as much out of Malouda as we ever will, one world class season and another i'd say 1 or 2 decent seasons at most. Time for him to go & for a younger, hungry player to come in.

Selling Jose' players is the first step to AVB making his own team & bringing in players that actually want to play for him.

He's simply not getting enough playing time. He was good against Pompey. Don't get me wrong though, I'd always start Mata over him. I think it's good to rest Mata a bit though, because he plays all the time as tires a lot. I don't care what anyone says, I am still a fan of Malouda.

Top scorer last season -am sure AVB is in no rush to get rid.

Been a fan as well -had an incredible non-commital phase for a while like Drogs when the Special One was off loaded, almost like a protest and there was a standing joke in the MHL and Malouda was a byword for laziness.

Been good of late

To me when he has played this season he has looked like a player with his mind already elsewhere, obviously we have no other back up for the wings, but if the oppertunity to sign a new winger and move Malouda on came about i would grab it with both hands.

Ferriera has been as content and silent as Malouda. Ferriera is as good defensively as malouda is offensively.

Time to go...both of you. And Kalou Lampard and Drogba,,,, If torres doesnt fire this season,,,him too. Be ruthless in transition.

OR

Become Liverpool.

I am inspired by the drive he has to get forward

And I was less inspired against Newcastle at home last season when they had a corner in the last minute and he refused to come back and defend. Instead he stood arguing with Drogba, standing like a sulking 6 year old in the centre circle. What next? An unmarked Steven Taylor grabs a 92nd minute equaliser.

Ferriera has been as content and silent as Malouda. Ferriera is as good defensively as malouda is offensively.

Time to go...both of you. And Kalou Lampard and Drogba,,,, If torres doesnt fire this season,,,him too. Be ruthless in transition.

OR

Become Liverpool.

This is not a game of Fifa12 ... where you don't like players remove them... the club have a lot of factors to consider especially monetary ones. we spent 50 mil. on Torres and now what do you think will be his worth in the market ... 20 mil. max.? assuming we sell him who are you going to replace him with ? over the past few years, the prices of decent playing players have skyrocketed. And I don't think Roman has the patience to see our young talents mature in the club at the cost of Silverware.