Florent Malouda

Madmax

Florent Malouda has vowed to leave Chelsea unless his first-team prospects improve soon with a move home to big-spending Paris Saint-Germain being mooted.

The France winger played a key role in the Blues' last title success in 2009/10 but has found his chances limited under Andre Villas-Boas.

Malouda has started just four Premier League games this season and has threatened to follow compatriot Nicolas Anelka out of Stamford Bridge.

He said: "My playing time cannot satisfy me. It's too small compared to the ambitious I have and so, if necessary, I will go."

The 31-year-old has ruled out a move to cash-rich Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, though, saying: "I couldn't even manage to pronounce the name of this team.

"I don't know from where these rumours come, when they don't have any base in reality. I don't have anything to hide, so I'm telling you the truth."

Rumours in France suggest PSG's sporting director Leonardo is preparing a January bid for the former Lyon star.

Source: SkySports.com

He didn't say that he wanted to leave, the last time he moaned about his playing time he ended the 2010 season as we remember. I heard the declarations in VOFR and he never spoke about the PSG, medias and newspapers (even the Indie !) took the info as reliable and said that he wanted to join PSG...

Malouda stays a versatile player with a great mentality who can really have his role this season. Let's not forget it's Mata's first season and that we already see signs of tiredness from him. The season is long and I trust in Malouda who did play well everytime he had to.

He started the season slowly certainly because of the toughness of the preparation, but so did Lampard, Drogba, Ashley Cole, Anelka... but after that he played some excellent games, in the midfield by example. Dreaming of Hazard or Pereira is good, but at the moment it's really far from what a player like Malouda can bring in term of experience, versatility, volume of play, quality in the distribution etc... For me he's perfecly able to eliminate, cross, score, create chances for the team & himself, reforce the midfield, launch the attacks... He has really a lot to bring more

I honestly can't see him leaving this winter, it would be stupid. Next summer it will be another debate, if Villas Boas wants to continue the reshape of the team, nobody knows what'll happen.

The level of bashing is not understandable, it's like when the Stade de France boo him when he's substitued with France...

He is one of those with ability, without heart.